Others Abandoned Slaves Leader - Perks Keeper [v0.1 Alpha] [Oudi Dinn]

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Why is it that when I ran the game it froze and now it won't turn off no matter what I do- I log off and it's still running, I shut down my computer and turn it back on- still running, I restart- still running... and no matter what I do it won't let me end it and by not being able to turn it off means I can't delete it! So WHAT THE FREAK is wrong with your game that it won't turn itself off and won't let me delete it?!?!?! I'm running a Windows 8.1 and I've never had game that won't let ye turn it off..

flinger

May 3, 2017
bearclaw01234

Hate to say this and its probably of little comfort, but sounds to me its an issue only at your end or this thread would be pages long of others with the same issue. Could be wrong (been awhile since I used 8.1), check the windows startup folder to see if the slpk.exe is there and remove it.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
It's not in the Windows Files, and it's not in the startup list of programs of Task Manager, but it is listed in the Details tab of Task Manager- I set the priority to low, but even then it won't let me stop it. Every time I try to stop it, it says "Access is Denied" and it's seriously starting to irritate.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Got it fixed. Had to do a forced Shut Down & have the computer restore/repair to get the program to stop running. Then deleted it with no problem. Sadly it also means I won't be trying your game again. Also since I seem to be the only one that had this problem, it is a possibility that your game may just conflict with Windows 8.1. Well thanks atleast for the relatively quick response.

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
Dev hasn‘t posted anything since the beginning of the year. Should be marked as abandoned again.