2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
But still - this game has some huuuuge fucking(in every possible sense) potential. Im really hope this project won't die early.
Picked girl as my slavemaster, walk out in the city, and it somehow a little reminded me of Automata, dont even know why hehe...

Reactions: CeLioCiBR
Jul 7, 2019
Anyone have a link to a video or gif of the blowjob in this game? I've searched all over and can't find anything. Checked out the skill tree in the public demo but didn't see handjob or titjob. Anyone know if they'll have handjobs and titjobs in game?

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Anyone have a link to a video or gif of the blowjob in this game? I've searched all over and can't find anything. Checked out the skill tree in the public demo but didn't see handjob or titjob. Anyone know if they'll have handjobs and titjobs in game?
blowjob, Cunnilingus and other things are intented but not implemented yet... the only thing you can do right now is whip them and have sex with em ... the more advanced methods arent avaiable atm... dunno what changed so far for 0.6 update though...

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
tHEY HAVE ALL OF THOSE IN THEIR MASTER BUILD .. THEY ARE WITHHOLDING ALL JUICY CONTENT TO SQUEEZE THE LAST BUCK OUT OF THEIR SUPPORTERS...sane strategy there, if I ever seen one;)

Reactions: Taimant
Jul 7, 2019
tHEY HAVE ALL OF THOSE IN THEIR MASTER BUILD .. THEY ARE WITHHOLDING ALL JUICY CONTENT TO SQUEEZE THE LAST BUCK OUT OF THEIR SUPPORTERS...sane strategy there, if I ever seen one;)
Hopefully this is in reference to my inquiry. If what you're saying is true, that they'll eventually have handjobs, blowjobs, and titjobs PLUS the ability to climax from them, I would sub right now! Hell, if they let you choose where you can cum from receiving a handjob (tits, face, mouth, tongue, etc...) I would pony up the $250 tier right now!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hopefully this is in reference to my inquiry. If what you're saying is true, that they'll eventually have handjobs, blowjobs, and titjobs PLUS the ability to climax from them, I would sub right now! Hell, if they let you choose where you can cum from receiving a handjob (tits, face, mouth, tongue, etc...) I would pony up the $250 tier right now!
Sorry luv, all there is to it ... you can find on their P****on page...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Taimant
Jul 7, 2019
Sorry luv, all there is to it ... you can find on their P****on page...
Yeah, that was all I could find too. While it looks great and has awesome potential, it's not really for me (from all descriptions I can find). I'll keep an eye on it but will hold off for now. Thanks!

penzor

Jun 5, 2019
tbh the animations look stiff and not much better than the skyrim sexmods, but for a one-man game made from scratch it does look pretty good.
0.6 video for those interested also

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Looks like them devs got their hooks in another unsuspecting gamer... hope common sense prevails;)!
"
We are working on a blowjob and yes, when you climax you'll be able to control the cum and spill it wherever you like. This is actually why it's taking so long, because controlling liquids is pretty hard but.. I must admit it looks pretty amazing at the moment and it's almost done! So v0.7 should have it!

Would be amazing to see you on patreon and would mean a lot! :)
"

Jul 7, 2019
Looks like them devs got their hooks in another unsuspecting gamer... hope common sense prevails;)!
"
We are working on a blowjob and yes, when you climax you'll be able to control the cum and spill it wherever you like. This is actually why it's taking so long, because controlling liquids is pretty hard but.. I must admit it looks pretty amazing at the moment and it's almost done! So v0.7 should have it!

Would be amazing to see you on patreon and would mean a lot! :)
"
Yeah, that was my post on undertow as it seems the developer is more active there. Like you said, I'm reluctant. I will hold off until there's actual evidence in game of what I'm wanting.

• Love
2.10 star(s) 38 Votes