2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so the game crushes, i guess that`s next level of warning me that the game probably sucks =|
Games crash, even the good ones. I'm not saying this one is any good, just that crashes are a normal thing for games, especially incomplete ones like this. Crashing is not a good way to determine game quality.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a way around that stupid cool down on missions? I did the general one and then got the one for the letter, but can't send my slave again.

May 7, 2017
Games crash, even the good ones. I'm not saying this one is any good, just that crashes are a normal thing for games, especially incomplete ones like this. Crashing is not a good way to determine game quality.
Yeah, when the game is still in development you are supposed to see some problems here anf there, BUT when I try to run it and an error appears whith a crush report it makes me feel confused, how the hell I suppose to asses the game adequatley not even having it properly run on my laptop, which is definetly not the one to blame, for the record.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, when the game is still in development you are supposed to see some problems here anf there, BUT when I try to run it and an error appears whith a crush report it makes me feel confused, how the hell I suppose to asses the game adequatley not even having it properly run on my laptop, which is definetly not the one to blame, for the record.
It runs perfectly on mine, it might be your system that is the problem.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
The Unreal engine has been updated a couple times this past year. The last updates have added major resource requirements. The last one in particular has everyone complaining in every forum that uses the Unreal engine. Developers are doing what they can, but the point is don't expect this to run well on any system let alone a laptop. My fans on my gaming rig are spinning like a top under the new Unreal update. My laptop runs these games too (after updating VC) but it gets so hot I get a little concerned.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
use Cheat Engine:
  • Money is easy to find
  • Love, Fear and Experience points are also easy
    • Love is <Fear address> -4
    • Experience points is <Fear address> +330

Note:
Even with cheats, you can't get all the slaves (custom or maxed ones) or open all the experience (blow job and reverse cowgirl).
i just downloaded cheat engine 7.0 do u think u could help me with it i have no clue how to use it or what to search for

mur

Jun 4, 2017
i just downloaded cheat engine 7.0 do u think u could help me with it i have no clue how to use it or what to search for
Do some Cheat Engine tutorials first, to understand how CE works.

I don't remember the variable types, but probably are: 4 byte or double.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
The game concept looks amazing, excited by the gritty historical realism combined with darker sexual themes. I feel this mix hasn't been done enough. However I'm filled with doubt by this description:
"strong emphasis on consensual BDSM. You can play both male and female, as it is important for us to make the game LGBTQ+ friendly"

It's all consensual? Now how does that make any sense?
Usually virtue signaling ruins the quality of basically everything. Can someone confirm this game is actually worth playing?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The game concept looks amazing, excited by the gritty historical realism combined with darker sexual themes. I feel this mix hasn't been done enough. However I'm filled with doubt by this description:
"strong emphasis on consensual BDSM. You can play both male and female, as it is important for us to make the game LGBTQ+ friendly"

It's all consensual? Now how does that make any sense?
Usually virtue signaling ruins the quality of basically everything. Can someone confirm this game is actually worth playing?
The virtue signalling is a ruse. Patreon would instantly kill this project if they learned that actual, non consensual human slavery was a core element of the game.

• Love
Reactions: _DarkDesires_

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
Do some Cheat Engine tutorials first, to understand how CE works.

I don't remember the variable types, but probably are: 4 byte or double.
i tried scanning using exact on 4 bit i got 2 addresses but when the value change and i did next scan using decreasing increasing and exact none of them worked all ended up showing up as 0 found i also tried 2 bit and double when i did exact for double nothing showed up\

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
use Cheat Engine:
  • Money is easy to find
  • Love, Fear and Experience points are also easy
    • Love is <Fear address> -4
    • Experience points is <Fear address> +330
Fear -8 = Pointer(&XP)
Pointer +4 = Love
Pointer +8 = Fear
Pointer +14 = ?
Pointer +18 = Stamina
Pointer +20 = ?
Pointer +24 = Endurance
Pointer +28 = Pointer to character model info
Pointer +38 = Free skillpoints

The values love to jump around each scene change. Could someone check this static pointer?
"SlavesOfRome-Win64-Shipping.exe"+02E4E458 | 8 | 188 | 0 | 874 (Add address manually -> Pointer -> Add Offset x3, start from the bottom)
Add 4 in third offset per each slave, should return love value.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soffia2
2.10 star(s) 38 Votes