2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

foible

Aug 29, 2017
" - Fixed idle male genitalia (no more weird bendy dick) "

For everyone except the MC, it seems. That's no fair.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SlavesOfRome-0.20.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: MasterChild

Pokedoxx

Jun 5, 2020
I did the mission where you kill Mars, and I freed the godseeker-but I didn't get her as a slave? Weren't you supposed to, or am I missing something.
Also does anyone have the 50 or 100 version of 20.3?

Last edited:

StrikeEST

Jul 28, 2018
No player character customization is the 15$ version? I mean body customization. I can only find the slave customizer.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
According to developer posts in the steam forum, the steam version supposedly had all content from the 100$ teir unlocked on game completion and all patreon paywalls removed. The version here is the $15 Roman's build that was linked earlier in the thread not steam release.

2.03 is hotfix 12, meaning it's 4 versions behind current version 2.05 (hotfix 16), and all but the last update addressed significant issues.

I would wait until there is steam release for 2.04 (hotfix 15) or higher.

StrikeEST main character customization is listed as an upcoming feature in future plans so I don't think it's in any version.

Last edited:

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
Thought I'd give it a shot since this patch seems more stable and it's been years since I originally saw this game pop-up. This seems to hit so many spots but sorta just falls short in a lot of things.

Voice acting is mostly mediocre or just plain bad but at least it has voice acting.
Pretty sure the character models are some re-skinned fuse models, which are pretty ugly lmao.
UI is just way too intrusive and ugly.
Camera feels off, not sure if it's too much sway or the angle.
Controls are pretty clunky at points, wtf is that first person whipping, it's like inverting my mouse movements.
You can cum, but the cum has no decals so you just spray white particles and you're done. It's pretty vanilla otherwise so this would be it's only saving grace.

Saying that some of the core ideas in the game aren't badly executed, it just suffers visually and mechanically.

Loads of little things just off playing the tutorial, is it worth playing more of the game?

alexandru34

Mar 8, 2024
yes,the game potentionaly bugged alot,examples:mission of maximus wen you must folow him ,to lose wieght,he disapear,the pose doggy bugged ,a person inside another,one of the slave at a moment you cant use it at all,like dosent exsist there,and all this must close the game a play again .update not succed this time,below zero as rate.

Nov 16, 2020
Holy shit, this game is still going on? I remember playing it many years ago and it was pretty bad, from the reviews it seems like it hasn't changed much. Surprisingly (or not), the creator seems to have a lot of support on Patreon.

Celebrius

Mar 7, 2019
It hits a very specific kink that not many other games broach.

Most tend to approach BDSM in a healthy sex-positive fashion but this is just violence, especially with how the stats work. You can't just be a "nice" master, you have to be abusive, too. It's just OK if you're looking for that type of kink but in terms of quality in general it's pretty low.

witek1

Mar 1, 2024
I got the steam version of this game. can anyone please tell me if there's any difference between Patreon edition? Is it worth subscribing or this is same content?

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes