vacanator

Nov 13, 2019
Josie is only here at "Gimp Experiments". (despite the fact that people used to say about this image that it was Kayla too)
In "The Welcome To College" it certainly looks like Josie... Well, somehow the hair does not curl (and this is her characteristic feature)
In "Worship of the Gimps" it is clearly visible that this is a "Village Girl" (Sarah Meyers) and a White Snake (she is generally taken outside the main universe)
Gimp experiments is confirmed to be Josie and its definitely country give in worship of the gimps.

vacanator

Nov 13, 2019
from what I can tell, Josie is going to play a larger role in the overall story. Most likely being used by Evie and Sleepy has hinted there is a reason why she was kidnapped in a suitcase by Evie.

Jun 3, 2024
Ooo, that's awesome! I was honestly hoping Carmilla would find out. My personal fantasy was that Carmilla had been planning on "initiating" Freddy into the family cult/coven/whateverthefuck. And the fact that Evie and Vi jumped the gun (especially the way Evie knocked out, drugged, and forced Freddy that first time with Vi) would enrage her. Carmilla would find out, basically the same way you say she does, only she'd send over some "help" (like the latex nuns) to get Vi and Evie back under control. And Freddy would be encouraged to fuck both of them (Vi and Evie) to his heart's content until Carmilla arrived.

By the way, just what is their relationship? Is Evie Freddy's aunt? Is Carmilla Freddy's mother or his aunt? It sounded like Freddy was in Carmilla's care until he showed up at Evie's doorstep.
I guess you're right, maybe she wanted to make her own personal pet. However, now it remains to be seen what will happen to Aunt Carmilla. Bets accepted

PS - there has been a hint in the polls that tries to delve deeper into the kinship between Carmilla and Freddy. She is the wife of Freddy's uncle, after sending her husband to a mental hospital she also seduced her sister-in-law (Freddy's mother). But she didn't get enough votes.

• Wow
Reactions: - Nafany -

Lastsparta90x

Dec 21, 2023
I guess you're right, maybe she wanted to make her own personal pet. However, now it remains to be seen what will happen to Aunt Carmilla. Bets accepted

PS - there has been a hint in the polls that tries to delve deeper into the kinship between Carmilla and Freddy. She is the wife of Freddy's uncle, after sending her husband to a mental hospital she also seduced her sister-in-law (Freddy's mother). But she didn't get enough votes.

Interesting

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes