sede224

Aug 6, 2022
The reason out of all the artists F95 has leaks of, Sleepy is probably the only person who actually makes an effort to track and take down leakers. When he finds them, he bans them. It is why you have people who have leaked content in the past, but do not do so on a continuing basis like so many uploaders do on F95. How? Well, you have seen the little image markers he makes a few pages ago, sure, that could be cleaned up, but we also know that he has employed Image Steganography to make it extremely hard to clean and remove. To the naked eye, you cannot see it, you got to use software that can find those markers and even then, that isn't 100% certain. The great Sei came up with a filter for Photoshop that cleans it, but again, just like looking for it, it wasn't 100% fool proof in removing them.

So subs don't want to risk leaking content lest they want to be banned because Sleepy is nothing, if not serious about tracking leakers down and leakers don't want to risk bans for people on threads who are ungrateful and demanding but I digress. If Sleepy was as popular as say Dandonfuga or Sakimichan, he would have no hope of tracking the leakers as there are plenty who share those ladies content, but Sleepy is a niche art and genre, so it makes it easier for him to do so and he has the will to back it up. So bottom line, leaks are few and far between for the simple reason that Sleepy hunts them down and drops the banhammer on their asses.

As for those who ask why people who are subbed still come here to this sub, well two reasons I would say - A) F95 isn't solely about Sleepy content. F95 hosts a variety of artists and topics people are subbed to. Sure they could unsub to this thread since they don't want to risk being banned by Sleepy by leaking, but and this leads into my second reason and I speak of this in my own opinion, people like to shoot the shit with other sleepy fans, bounce ideas and thoughts on Sleepy's twisted little world of lesbian bdsm. We used to do that all the time in 8muses and it made for some interesting debates, just ask anyone who was there when Sleepy decided to draw the Putz getting pegged for the first time in Sleepy's content history and whether that constituted being gay. The mods had to come back and clean that thread up multiple times, it got that heated lol. Fun times.
Noice

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
This should make for interesting times for Sleepy's subbed member count, given the issues SubscribeStar has with payment options for peeps and dare I say, make content leaking even less likely.

Dear Patrons,

Unfortunately I have some sad news for you today.

As probably many of you have heard, Patreon, on behalf of Mastercard and Visa, not only introduced new restrictions on art, but also a rather Orwellian biometrical id verification for NSFW creators. This data can (and I assume probably will) get shared with their payment processors according to Patreon's privacy policies.

Patreon now started pressuring me to comply with that id verification and I thought about it for the last few days. I came to the conclusion that I won’t do it.

What does this mean for this account?

With a heavy heart I decided to shut down this account after 8 great years on here. Obviously I didn’t take this decision lightly, since so many people actively support my art on this platform. Thank you all so much for making it possible for me to make a living through my art!

How will the next two weeks until the end of the month look like?

Since my Patreon is set to a monthly charge cycle, I’ll fulfill everything that I announced for May. So everybody receives what they supported for. The next charge cycle for June will be paused, so you won’t get charged. Please download everything you want to keep until June 3rd. On Monday, June 3rd, 12.00 AM GMT I’ll take down the site.

Where can I support your artwork after the end of May?

My main site is

But I only have paypal, which is not supported on Substar?

I tried to find a solution for that and considered Pixiv Fanbox. Unfortunately, since March of this year paypal isn’t supported by Pixiv Fanbox for NSFW art either. There isn’t really a solution for that at the moment.

Yours truly,
Sleepy

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Wow! I can only empathize with Sleepy.
8 years of work on the platform is buried
I noticed that Sleepy's subscribe star site is more developed than patreon.
And many people have a problem with the ability to authorize their cards on subscribestar...

Another thing is that we, as "Fans not subscribers", will not get the same kind of fresh works in any case. :ROFLMAO:
Although...
Longmire

Since my Patreon is set to a monthly charge cycle, I’ll fulfill everything that I announced for May. So everybody receives what they supported for. The next charge cycle for June will be paused, so you won’t get charged. Please download everything you want to keep until June 3rd. On Monday, June 3rd, 12.00 AM GMT I’ll take down the site.
Maybe there will be some leaks after this date.
I understand that many subscribers will now lose their subscriptions and the fear of being Banned, respectively, too.
We'll see.

Thanks for the news Longmire!

Feb 15, 2019
Was the Patreon active? The Subscribestar seems to have way more supporters than Patreon so I think Subscribestar was anyways Sleepy's main revenue stream

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Was the Patreon active? The Subscribestar seems to have way more supporters than Patreon so I think Subscribestar was anyways Sleepy's main revenue stream
Patreon was certainly active, though the more "hard" stuff that Patreon would give him flak for, Sleepy would put on SS rather then Patreon like for example the "Brood Of Evil" mini comic which was a SS exclusive.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Patreon was certainly active, though the more "hard" stuff that Patreon would give him flak for, Sleepy would put on SS rather then Patreon like for example the "Brood Of Evil" mini comic which was a SS exclusive.
i just read brood of eviul and i dindt find any ss page, can you post any page her to know?

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Hello!
I've met the name Josie somewhere. I can'to recal her. Any hint?
Thank you in advance.

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
So. I read it:
Family Values 7 - The last page shows that Carmilla was in France. (eiffel Tower, croissants) So Crystal-City is located somewhere in
local America. (1 family values says that Carmilla is leaving for Europe)
The ending is boring. And even worse, having spoilers through "to Catch a Thief". We already knew that Carmilla found out and came. Frankly, I didn't see any of the promised Sleepy "Wow!" plot twists at the end of Family Values 7.

Slumber Party Mystery - is a Trixie dealer, although on the other hand it is a college, 1/5 of the students in colleges are dealers. It's too early to judge, but it's very similar to "Subliminal Messages" - now Nancy will be pumped up again... Nancy gets her hands mixed up when meeting, after all, she is very sweet! I wonder if it's because she's left-handed or just distracted? Maybe regular pumping of chemicals is already making itself felt?

Seduced Barista - Kayla's story continues, there's nothing more to say. Except that Violet admitted that she and Evelina are such good friends that they are ready to share literally everything. There is also some new yellow pill.

to Break a Thief - well. Trixie has started a hot vacation from college. Actually, the whole Cliffhanger of this work will be whether Nancy will be able to implement the flash drive or not (no). Evelina also admitted that she had escaped the wrath and punishment of Aunt Carmilla. (I return to the plot of Family Values 7: The question is, what the fuck was it to escalate this whole situation for a year and a half? To eventually blow all the steam off the whistle?)
And also Leopold disappeared somewhere...

That's it for now. Thanks for your attention!

Last edited:

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Ah shit, I thought CG would get to have her fun before being knocked out. She never has a chance, how sad.
I'm afraid to make a mistake, but if my memory serves me correctly, then: Any work by Sleepy written as part of the monthly voting of subscribers, (BONKED is drawn through the voting of subscribers) It is not a canon and is not included in the general chronology of the universe. Therefore, whatever happens there, it will not be displayed in any way on the general line of the narrative.

Reactions: assthete
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes