• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DPPhunter

Dec 23, 2023
As it stands, in one comic page, it showed Carmilla still out, so who knows. Remember she copped a full dose of the drug that Evie said could kill her if Trixie had injected it into Evie when she had the chance before Carmilla fought Trixie.

Just the girls gloating and then drugging Trixie before they start on her.

It isn't Evie that is anally raping Trixie, it is Violet with two other guests shoving their foot in Trixie's mouth and pouring alcohol on her while being raped by Violet. Thus far, Evie hasn't gotten involved in what they are doing to Trixie other then washing her and keeping her captive. I am sure there will be a reason for this as this seems highly unusual. As for the sex, It was a guest (The red head with the skull mask) who drugged Trixie before they took her out of the cage with something called "Sneaky Joe's Cloud 9", (so it isn't Evie's concoction) and it was Violet who then went to town on Trixie's ass with a huge studded strap on. Because after the ass pounding, Trixie tries to show defiance and asks if that is all they have, Violet then flips her ass up and will be pouring alcohol into it in the next page when it comes out to keep the "party" going on Trixie.
Sounds like you have the pages, why not leak them here for all to see?

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
An image from the May news.
Maybe someone will send the news later.
View attachment 3621089
News & Updates May

Dear Patrons,

Here's the upcoming stuff for May:

Last months poll winner featuring Country Girl and Violet will be out on Monday ,the 13th.

Something will be out on Friday, the 17th. I don't know what yet, though. Maybe Barista, maybe something else. I've got a bunch of things I'd like to move forward.

The new chapter of Family Values - "Full Load" will start on Thursday, the 23rd.

To Break a Thief continues on Friday, the 31st.

Stay tuned!

All the best,

Sleepy

rifdu

May 10, 2024
Do you think that sleepy would ever do possesion or body swap or would be too alien or niche to the sleepy series ? i mean he includes witches and mind control and all that kind of stuff,imagine someone like nancy or nancy alike being possesed by trixie or violet doing their mannerism and all their sadistic being in nancy's body that would so hot the contrast wow,imagine them in nancy's body raping and torturing nancy's mom or aunt or other girls wow, or with a body swap between violet or eveline with nancy making nancy to see in their bodies, how they utilize her flesh to rape torture her mom aunt or other girls and making their bodies with nancy in them to be part of their twisted sadistic stuff with mind control? possesion + mind control or body swap + mind control that would be amazing just see the infinite potential of sleepy doing possesion or body swap.

Last edited:

Reach866

Dec 21, 2023
Do you think that sleepy would ever do possesion or body swap or would be too alien or niche to the sleepy series ? i mean he includes witches and mind control and all that kind of stuff,imagine someone like nancy or nancy alike being possesed by trixie or violet doing their mannerism and all their sadistic being in nancy's body that would so hot the contrast wow,imagine them in nancy's body raping and torturing nancy's mom or aunt or other girls wow, or with a body swap between violet or eveline with nancy making nancy to see in their bodies, how they utilize her flesh to rape torture her mom aunt or other girls and making their bodies with nancy in them to be part of their twisted sadistic stuff with mind control? possesion + mind control or body swap + mind control that would be amazing just see the infinite potential of sleepy doing possesion or body swap.
I don't know if Sleepy will draw such content, but I definitely don't want that lol.

Reactions: doublefresh13736

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Without knowing how detailed your understanding and knowledge is of Sleepy's content, but the name of the game is "DOMINATION" when it comes to Sleepygimp content. Firstly Sleepy's comics keep things realistic (to a point) in that all the shit that happens, could happen in the real world, hence Evie and Violet's primary weapon is drugs to incapacitate their victims or reduce them to a defenseless piece of meat for them to ravage. The witch stuff you pointed out has only ever been "alluded" to, never being fully proven thus far. There are hints of Aunt/Lady Carmilla being more then she appears but nothing has been set or proven, just alluded to. Obviously for the plot points, Sleepy makes Carmilla, Evie and Selene's hypnotism far more powerful then that sort of shit can be in real life.

But Body swapping or possession, which appears to be your kink, is something I cannot see Sleepy ever doing as that takes away the aspect of Domination which Sleepy features time and time again. Take for example Evie's chemical compound that removes inhibitions on its victim, that makes Violet not care that the Putz was going down on her or made Nancy's aunt fuck Nancy after they both inhaled the chemical. It is all about dominating the person to do what you want to them or have them do what you want. That is Sleepy's bread and butter and has been since day one.

If you are looking for body swapping or possession, you are shit out of luck and are in the wrong neighborhood for that. :sneaky:

Reactions: Lastsparta90x

rifdu

May 10, 2024
Without knowing how detailed your understanding and knowledge is of Sleepy's content, but the name of the game is "DOMINATION" when it comes to Sleepygimp content. Firstly Sleepy's comics keep things realistic (to a point) in that all the shit that happens, could happen in the real world, hence Evie and Violet's primary weapon is drugs to incapacitate their victims or reduce them to a defenseless piece of meat for them to ravage. The witch stuff you pointed out has only ever been "alluded" to, never being fully proven thus far. There are hints of Aunt/Lady Carmilla being more then she appears but nothing has been set or proven, just alluded to. Obviously for the plot points, Sleepy makes Carmilla, Evie and Selene's hypnotism far more powerful then that sort of shit can be in real life.

But Body swapping or possession, which appears to be your kink, is something I cannot see Sleepy ever doing as that takes away the aspect of Domination which Sleepy features time and time again. Take for example Evie's chemical compound that removes inhibitions on its victim, that makes Violet not care that the Putz was going down on her or made Nancy's aunt fuck Nancy after they both inhaled the chemical. It is all about dominating the person to do what you want to them or have them do what you want. That is Sleepy's bread and butter and has been since day one.

If you are looking for body swapping or possession, you are shit out of luck and are in the wrong neighborhood for that. :sneaky:
Possession and body swap transcends the limits of the sexual degradation that sleepy has made until now, what a possession implies is the completely humillation of a character, main characters are not only to force their victims but as well take their flesh and force them to do incredibly brutal sexual acts, they are not going to be only to be defenseless piece of meat to ravage but as well to be the defenseless piece of meat to ravage another pieces of meat, if he did full blown mind control, why wouldn't he make something like possession or body swap? someone as talented and creative as him would make with those fetishes the most twisted and hot art ever.

Last edited:

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
With all due respect, the reason that me and others that subscribe to sleepy dont leak the content, its because sleepy put some kind of tracker, that can track who is the one who leaks it, its not because we dont want to. There i kinda dumb it down for you to understand
Just curious, and I mean no disrespect:
Is it possible to screenshot the images, crop, and save to avoid the tracker? Or to go into a software such as Gimp and save it into a new extension?

PiratePete79

Dec 16, 2023
To the people that already has the Sleepy content why hang around a forum site like this with people that's waiting for the content?

I don't understand that?

sede224

Aug 6, 2022
To the people that already has the Sleepy content why hang around a forum site like this with people that's waiting for the content?

I don't understand that?
In my case, my debit card wasnt working back then

Is it possible to screenshot the images, crop, and save to avoid the tracker? Or to go into a software such as Gimp and save it into a new extension?
Just wanna avoid any risk mate, and i think its kinda widely known rumor that sleepy lurks in this type of website

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Most likely it can work. If you first remove the markers from the image that gatts2 talked about in his post.
Remove the markers, Take a picture of the image.
By the way, this is how the images of the 6th part of the "Family Values" were published (from 17 to 21 pages).
Another thing is: who needs it from subscribers?

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Just wanna avoid any risk mate, and i think its kinda widely known rumor that sleepy lurks in this type of website
That's fair.

Most likely it can work. If you first remove the markers from the image that gatts2 talked about in his post.
Remove the markers, Take a picture of the image.
By the way, this is how the images of the 6th part of the "Family Values" were published (from 17 to 21 pages).
Another thing is: who needs it from subscribers?
Okay, I thought I had seen something to this effect but didn't remember if it was in this thread or another one. It's why I thought I'd bring it up

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
The reason out of all the artists F95 has leaks of, Sleepy is probably the only person who actually makes an effort to track and take down leakers. When he finds them, he bans them. It is why you have people who have leaked content in the past, but do not do so on a continuing basis like so many uploaders do on F95. How? Well, you have seen the little image markers he makes a few pages ago, sure, that could be cleaned up, but we also know that he has employed Image Steganography to make it extremely hard to clean and remove. To the naked eye, you cannot see it, you got to use software that can find those markers and even then, that isn't 100% certain. The great Sei came up with a filter for Photoshop that cleans it, but again, just like looking for it, it wasn't 100% fool proof in removing them.

So subs don't want to risk leaking content lest they want to be banned because Sleepy is nothing, if not serious about tracking leakers down and leakers don't want to risk bans for people on threads who are ungrateful and demanding but I digress. If Sleepy was as popular as say Dandonfuga or Sakimichan, he would have no hope of tracking the leakers as there are plenty who share those ladies content, but Sleepy is a niche art and genre, so it makes it easier for him to do so and he has the will to back it up. So bottom line, leaks are few and far between for the simple reason that Sleepy hunts them down and drops the banhammer on their asses.

As for those who ask why people who are subbed still come here to this sub, well two reasons I would say - A) F95 isn't solely about Sleepy content. F95 hosts a variety of artists and topics people are subbed to. Sure they could unsub to this thread since they don't want to risk being banned by Sleepy by leaking, but and this leads into my second reason and I speak of this in my own opinion, people like to shoot the shit with other sleepy fans, bounce ideas and thoughts on Sleepy's twisted little world of lesbian bdsm. We used to do that all the time in 8muses and it made for some interesting debates, just ask anyone who was there when Sleepy decided to draw the Putz getting pegged for the first time in Sleepy's content history and whether that constituted being gay. The mods had to come back and clean that thread up multiple times, it got that heated lol. Fun times.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes