• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BlackWidowSpider

Jan 25, 2019
Okay, so, remember I said this link only offer Rar file downloads? Well, I've found a trick. Download the rar file to your computer, and then go here and upload the rar file from your computer, then hit convert your rar file into a Zip file, which, after you download it, will open a small window, then simply hit the OPEN button on the bottom, and all the pics will be there, :D

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Okay, so, remember I said this link only offer Rar file downloads? Well, I've found a trick. Download the rar file to your computer, and then go here and upload the rar file from your computer, then hit convert your rar file into a Zip file, which, after you download it, will open a small window, then simply hit the OPEN button on the bottom, and all the pics will be there, :D
Lol, Ooooooooooooooooooor just use WinRAR, which does both zip and rar files (among many others) and obtain a cracked rarreg.key for it (Easy to find on websites dealing with cracked software). I would post the one I use, but I don't want to see the account related to the rarreg.key banned.

Reactions: ShamanLab

BlackWidowSpider

Jan 25, 2019
Lol, Ooooooooooooooooooor just use WinRAR, which does both zip and rar files (among many others) and obtain a cracked rarreg.key for it (Easy to find on websites dealing with cracked software). I would post the one I use, but I don't want to see the account related to the rarreg.key banned.
I tried, it almost put a virus on my laptop

allroundperv

Jan 20, 2019
Anyone got the complete 'Nancy Temptation: Like a Theif' comic and/or any new 'Family Values' pages?

tr4shk1d0

Jun 16, 2018
Does someone have Roofie Colada, trying to find it in high quality, I only have the first 35 pages

Also posting this for the hell of it
Through the Looking Glass

Dec 9, 2017
Roofie Colada can be found on Page 4 here:

tr4shk1d0
Also "through the Looking Glass" is great realy looking forward to a continuation!

tr4shk1d0

Jun 16, 2018
Yeah but those pages are like 1280x720 and I am trying to find the high quality version of the pages that I am missing, unless those images have a higher resolution and I don't know how to access them

CrazedHarmony

Jun 29, 2018
Anything new from the guy?

News & Updates April

Dear Patrons,
Happy Easter to you! I hope you do alright during the lockdown, that probably many of you are in right now.
So, without further ado here are the dates for the upcoming stuff:
  • This years Easter piece will be ready in a couple of hours. So you'll have it by Sunday morning :)
  • The poll was won by a wonderful suggestion from Stefano. Evelina gets sent to a latex nun monastery. Expect it on Wednesday, the 15th.
  • Things will get steamy in upcoming pages of Family Values. Those will be out on Friday the 24th.
  • And last but not least Nancy gets smothered by some big feet in the upcoming pages of "Through the Looking Glass". As always out on the last day of the month, Thursday the 30th.
Stay tuned!

All the best,
Sleepy

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes