Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
He abandoned IT, because it didn't ... Bode (?!) well for the future.
Not every idea has a happy end
Free Trixie
Cheers
Here is the official post about why the comic was cancelled from SG himself back in 2018:

Dear Patrons, I have a confession to make...

... I didn't like the last Nancy pages. Many of you were underwhelmed by them and I underwhelmed myself with them to be honest. In my opinion the pages failed in the key metric of my work, which is to be erotic. Story, gags and good artwork should always serve that purpose. Not the other way around. I really thought, I could make something out of the bimbofication fetish (otherwise I wouldn't have put it into the poll), but as it turns out I couldn't. I had to realize I'm not really into it. And I can see the problems with this mounting down the line of this story.

I thought long and hard about what to do now moving forward. I didn't want to make any announcements before being sure on how to fix the situation. Sorry for the silence on the issue until now. I decided to discontinue "The Night of the Living Dolls" and start a new Nancy comic. My apologies to Art Lover who won the poll with this suggestion. I tried my best, but it just didn't turn out good.

I fully understand, that I risk angering the many Patrons who voted for that suggestions, but I hope you'll give me a chance to make it up to you. I'm determined to make up for the lost month with more pages on the next release and a callback to what made the Nancy comics interesting in the first place. I picked another suggestion from the poll now, based on the sole reason, that I have the best idea for it. The release is the 31st of October.

Stay tuned for "Nancy Templeton - Like a Thief in the Night"
------------------------------------------------------------------------

TL;DR: He thought he could work with the "Bimbofication" fetish which won the poll and make it erotic, a key criteria for him in his art, but he couldn't so he quit while he was ahead and started on a new comic.

Reactions: GifMeMore1987

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Here is the official post about why the comic was cancelled from SG himself back in 2018:

... I didn't like the last Nancy pages. Many of you were underwhelmed by them and I underwhelmed myself with them to be honest. In my opinion the pages failed in the key metric of my work, which is to be erotic. Story, gags and good artwork should always serve that purpose. Not the other way around. I really thought, I could make something out of the bimbofication fetish (otherwise I wouldn't have put it into the poll), but as it turns out I couldn't. I had to realize I'm not really into it. And I can see the problems with this mounting down the line of this story.

I thought long and hard about what to do now moving forward. I didn't want to make any announcements before being sure on how to fix the situation. Sorry for the silence on the issue until now. I decided to discontinue "The Night of the Living Dolls" and start a new Nancy comic. My apologies to Art Lover who won the poll with this suggestion. I tried my best, but it just didn't turn out good.

I fully understand, that I risk angering the many Patrons who voted for that suggestions, but I hope you'll give me a chance to make it up to you. I'm determined to make up for the lost month with more pages on the next release and a callback to what made the Nancy comics interesting in the first place. I picked another suggestion from the poll now, based on the sole reason, that I have the best idea for it. The release is the 31st of October.

TL;DR: He thought he could work with the "Bimbofication" fetish which won the poll and make it erotic, a key criteria for him in his art, but he couldn't so he quit while he was ahead and started on a new comic.
Thank you for a justification. ;)
It seems you are at source of truth (IT Slang) at Sleepy'starts topic.
But there is one important info in Your post:
Like Thief in the Night started after this not so succesfull start. All's well that ends well.
--
F. T.
Cheers

Oct 23, 2022

shud never have used nancy in the first place, he should have used the prison girls or literally anyone from the aunts side. teens and bimbo make no sesne. Milf and bimbos is where its at

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Missing Mascot Mystery II (Poll Winner June)
Missing Mascot Mystery II.jpg

Dear subscribers

In the June survey of proposals, the blockhead won (Congratulations!) with the following sentence:

A support group holds a struggling Nancy on the floor in the locker room shower. While one cheerleader starts to put a strap-on on Nancy's ass, the other sits on Nancy's face, surprised that Nancy instinctively eats her out. That sentence had everything except Mr. Hamley, the mascot of Crystal Heights University. So I had to add it too :)

Last edited:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Missing Mascot Mystery II (Poll Winner June)
View attachment 3855151

Dear subscribers

In the June survey of proposals, the blockhead won (Congratulations!) with the following sentence:

A support group holds a struggling Nancy on the floor in the locker room shower. While one cheerleader starts to put a strap-on on Nancy's ass, the other sits on Nancy's face, surprised that Nancy instinctively eats her out. That sentence had everything except Mr. Hamley, the mascot of Crystal Heights University. So I had to add it too :)
I think, I've written it already, but your stubbornness in searching the content/news is impressive.
Thank you; )
--
F. T.
Cheers

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes