- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
001.jpg
Nancy Templeton in to Catch a Thief
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
003.jpg 012.jpg 026.jpg
________________________________________________*_*_*______________________________________________
Description: Trixie "Black Fox" infiltrates Evelyn La Fey's family estate in order to blackmail Evelyn. But the discovery of the secrets of the La Fey estate is becoming more and more shocking...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Author: SleepyGimp:
Updated: 2022-12-01
Language: English
Resolution: mixed: (3840x2232), (4128x2400), (3000x1725) (5160x3000)
Files: 54 (Full)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ Download link:
Download link:
Additional information:
I also provide you with the last 8 images published by Sleepy.
Download link:
There are 2 nuances:
1. They are of poor quality
2. They are in Russian
To translate, use google translate. tab - "Image"​

I have a theory.:
What do you think, gentlemen of the forum? Was Freddie locked in a dungeon for several days between "Family Values 7" and "to Catch a Thief"? Because on page 36, Carmilla asks the "killer nun" to free Freddy from the cage. To which Evelina frantically denies it. It seems to me that Evelina could have planted his dungeons so that he would not interfere with the preparation for the "holiday" after what she did to him in "Family Values 7".
Well, and 1 more thought:
Considering that Trixie injected Carmilla with a horse dose of "Chemical Cupid", Evelina, having freed herself, may well brainwash Carmilla... Although there are still 2 nuns and members of the "Tea Club" who are unlikely to allow Evelyn to do this.

Last edited:

sede224

Aug 6, 2022
View attachment 3164122
Nancy Templeton in to Catch a Thief
View attachment 3164123 View attachment 3164125 View attachment 3164126
________________________________________________*_*_*______________________________________________
Description: Trixie "Black Fox" infiltrates Evelyn La Fey's family estate in order to blackmail Evelyn. But the discovery of the secrets of the La Fey estate is becoming more and more shocking...
Updated: 2022-12-01
Resolution: mixed: (3840x2232), (4128x2400), (3000x1725)
Files: 38 (Ongoing)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ Download link:
Additional information:
I also provide you with the last 8 images published by Sleepy.
Download link:
There are 2 nuances:
1. They are of poor quality
2. They are in Russian
To translate, use google translate. tab - "Image"​

I have a theory.:
What do you think, gentlemen of the forum? Was Freddie locked in a dungeon for several days between "Family Values 7" and "to Catch a Thief"? Because on page 36, Carmilla asks the "killer nun" to free Freddy from the cage. To which Evelina frantically denies it. It seems to me that Evelina could have planted his dungeons so that he would not interfere with the preparation for the "holiday" after what she did to him in "Family Values 7".
Well, and 1 more thought:
Considering that Trixie injected Carmilla with a horse dose of "Chemical Cupid", Evelina, having freed herself, may well brainwash Carmilla... Although there are still 2 nuns and members of the "Tea Club" who are unlikely to allow Evelyn to do this.
Fix the date, it's supposed to be 2023 no?

sede224

Aug 6, 2022
the down of 8muses forum really makes leaker dont give a fuck anymore lmao. When 8muses was up, almost no one wants to leak lmao. Even the notable member like Sei stop leaking shit. Now they all just leak without giving a single fuck

sashasohot

Oct 10, 2019
what is stopping Evelina from keeping Nancy permanently? It's not like she doesn't have the space to hide her

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
1.jpg
Eveline in Auntie enows best!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________​
2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
______________________________________________*_*_*________________________________________________
Description: Auntie enows best! And that says it all!
A short comic about why Evelyn has such problems with her head. And who is behind it. You just look at her toys in the room...

Updated: 2017-12-31
Resolution: 3180 x 4844
Files: 4 (Full)

Additional information:

This is probably the earliest story in the internal chronology of the history of the SleepyGimp universe.
The following images are also related to this comic:

Download link:
I think this is the earliest image that Sleepy has produced within the general chronology. Then most likely it is this image:
fairytales_and_mirrors.jpg
Here we see Morgana La fay, King Arthur, and a girl who looks suspiciously like Nancy, who is called Morgana "Stepmother". It is quite possible that this girl is the daughter of King Arthur.
So based on this picture, I have a theory:
Considering that Evelyn is the Great-Great-Great niece of Morgana La fay. Then based on this picture, we can assume that Nancy may also be a direct descendant of Arthur Pendragon.
This explains Evelyn's morbid interest in Nancy. Or maybe Carmilla gave the order to "keep an eye" on Nancy.
Do not hesitate to comment on the gentlemen of the forum! I will be glad to read your thoughts on this matter.

Last edited:

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
I also re-attach the file with the internal chronology of events in the Sleepy universe:
chronology.png
Without taking into account the van shots. Because with them, everything becomes much more confusing. For example: The events of the comic "Pam" most likely begin before the "Family Values" event, but at the same time it cannot be ruled out that they may occur between "Family Values 7" and "to Catch a Thief" there is a time gap when Evelyn reconciled with Violet. But this is unlikely. based on recent publications where the "barista girl" together with a Korean woman fuck Pam, so to the event where Violet found herself a Barista , Kayla "Seduced Barista" takes place before the events of "Family Values".

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2020
I still dont get why you dont post the whole collection, it just weird posting one by one and like people waiting for the nest post, is it official or something. It's old works anyways, discussion about updates are more interesting than what we already saw somewhere else. Just like any other thread, right. OP won't be updated in a year from now

You guys should sub anyways, it's not that expensive and the quality is worth, so if you love the work that much, support it too

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Death69inc

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
I still dont get why you dont post the whole collection, it just weird posting one by one and like people waiting for the nest post, is it official or something. It's old works anyways, discussion about updates are more interesting than what we already saw somewhere else. Just like any other thread, right. OP won't be updated in a year from now

You guys should sub anyways, it's not that expensive and the quality is worth, so if you love the work that much, support it too
In my previous posts, I have already unsubscribed the reasons for such publications: The most important reason for such publications is to bring the forum members to discuss the theory. The majority voted to publish gradually.
If I just publish the entire collection (all the images are already published on different sites on the Internet anyway, just look a little) then you just download it, and that's it. No one will discuss anything. Alas, gentlemen. You ignored my previous theory in the publication "to Catch a Thief". About whether Freddy was imprisoned in a dungeon after the end of "Family Values 7" and before the beginning of "to Catch a Thief" this is an important nuance that may well guide the entire further storyline with Freddy.How did "Family Values 7" end? We still don't know if Freddie is thrilled with what happened to him? Did Evelyn have to shackle him in the dungeon because he started freaking out?And so that he doesn't interfere with Evelyn organizing the sabbath. Or for example: Carmilla can say to Evelyn: "Since you got him involved in "family" affairs! Then you will teach him!"Maybe we'll see the next Sleepy job where Freddy will drag rubber dicks to Evelyn's victims like a young padawan! It is also quite possible that in "to Catch a Thief", when Evelyn unlearned from the Violet room with Nancy, she followed Freddie to arrange a holiday for him with heterosexual sex with Nancy, as an apology for what happened to him in "Family Values 7"!

+ this calculation also means that I am constantly looking for better images or improving existing ones with the help of neural networks (for example: in "Family Values 6" I had to work hard on some pages, since they are exclusively in terrible quality on the Internet. I managed to improve them a little. )

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes