Collection Video SleepyRandom Collection [2024-02-26] [SleepyRandom_]

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
1 (1).gif

Overview:
SleepyRandom is a 3D artist who makes short animations of characters from Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, DC and Marvel Comics, Overwatch, Cyberpunk 2077, Fortnite and more. Artist is MIA since 2023-08

Updated: 2024-02-26
Artist: SleepyRandom - -
Censorship: No
Language: No
Resolution: 1080p
Files: 133 video
Length: 22min
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
Collection: - - - -

1.gif 1 (6).gif 1 (4).gif 1 (3).gif 1 (5).gif 1 (2).gif 1 (7).gif

Last edited:

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Doing some requests
As I understand artist posts 1080p NoWM vids publicly, so here is the thread
And exclusive patreon vids are 12$, and it's 12 fukin bucks, a bit much for a newbie
Claire R.E. I did improved your folder a bit, added more recent anims etc
Interracial tag is for girls: Pharah, Panam, Ada, etc
Unzip, sort by date
Enjoy ;)

This is suspiciously active for a new artist, anims almost every day, but tbf they are very simple
A lots of stuff to improve, I hope we gonna get there

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Here's the torrent (2023-08-08) that compile files from OP (Right Click > Save As .torrent). Feel free to share it on any public trackers:

Ausy

May 28, 2017
I am a fan of maledom stuff, so I spent way too much time finding sound versions and remuxing it with the original quality videos.
I only included the ones that were not in his sound archive (I did not download the collection listed here so I don't know if any of these are duplicates)

Some things to note:
-Male VAs are usually off-putting to me so if it was an option I opted for the audios that excluded them even if it was "worse" sound quality (that being said there weren't many that had multiple versions)
-I forgot to rename the works to give credit to the VAs/sound editors, but thanks to those people (Evilaudio was the most memorable one so big props to him)
-All of these files have the original videos. All I did was slap in the audio using ffmpeg (ty to raven for introducing me to this)
-After the link dies I will NOT have the same files. I downgrade the bitrate to most of my video collections so I don't run out of space, but I figured there may be people who have enough storage to not care
-I am by all means a novice to remuxing, but I'm pretty sure I did the proper steps to not fuck anything up.
edit: Lulu is the only one that didn't have a dedicated audio made, but I like the character too much so I took the sound from one of the other ones that had similar rhythm

LordLegolas feel free to add this to the OP if it's good enough

link: