4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
slice of venture 3 is indefinitely on hold untill patreon either unfreezes the account or until enough comes in via other sources so considering it to be "in dev" is a long stretch.

this game was actually created to be a "in dev" replacement for SoV 3 since odds of donations ranking up enough to hire artists for sov3 again are low
Yeah, I'm well aware of that fact, which is an understandable shame given the tags of these games.
Didn't want to go into details here since I was just answering to someone asking for the names of the other games and just gave links to these games.
Calling it "in dev" might just be me wishing for it to be the case, as I remember that the patreon goal was I think 2k a month and it was around 1k8 when the ban came...

Feb 29, 2020
meeting one of the girls from the hunter in a slice of venture-adjacent game gave me the same whiplash from playing deltarune for the first time and seeing alphys as a teacher, but in a corrupted way where instead of "oh i wonder what this familiar-but-different character is going to do" it's more "i wonder when this character is going to start guzzling gallons of horse semen"

Ducksssss

Feb 13, 2021
This dev has great artists but sticks to rpgm and weird fetishes like scat and old men too often for me. Sucks it's not a VN like the other one but at least it has a functioning gallery accessible from the menu instead of a hole in the ground. Wish I could find the art separate from the games too. Hope this one has better luck than sov3.

Satyajit

Apr 12, 2020
Can't find the Principal. Help, please.
Don't know if you are still looking for it, but i had the same confusion. The trick is that all the doors aren't visible as doors because of perspective. Places where the straight line of the walls is broken are also doors.

Once you enter the main building and reach Momoko, go to the extreme right hand side wall. The first door on that wall is the principal's.

leadspyke

Nov 10, 2019
The last few games where pretty wild. Should be interesting to see what depraved holes this one reaches into. Was also glad to see Ayame in one the rooms, I didn't see her in any of the preview art, and while she didn't get a scene yet I hope she gets some good ones as she was my favorite.

drewefg

Feb 27, 2021
i've played slice of venture origins, come hell or high water and tried 3. i liked origins but the other 2 i stopped. Now i just tried slice of school demo and honestly i want the whole game to be released.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes