• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wyrdii

Oct 13, 2017
EDIT: ADDED A NEW SAVE FILE WITH ALL 5 ENDINGS UNLOCKED

Started a new game with v1.0 and this is about as 100% as it gets (for me at least the rest of the scenes (just 6~ post game scenes with ayame/yuki/reiko futa or atsushi/yuki 2, yuki/straydog at night in the park) are buggy). I don't know which files you actually need to have all the scenes so I just uploaded my entire save folder (save 2 is my actual save and save 3 is my experimental one where I tried to up stats and see if I can trigger events without the game crashing).

Quick rundown
TL;DR just a list of bugs I've encountered if you just want to watch the scenes you don't have to bother reading~:

@Ark Thompson can you add the post game scenes to the crafting table because it's hands down ridiculous how bugged they are. I had to save file edit ayame/reiko, yuki/reiko stats to trigger some of the post game night time events because the game just wouldn't do anything (literally nothing, I had to select "spend time with dad" like 5 times with yuki before it finally triggered a non-h event). I changed the atsushi/yuki stats aswell but when the scene triggers it just leaves me at an empty train station and if i change the other stats to make them higher and unlock the last yuki/ayame/reiko futa scenes it also bugs out (theres a text on screen saying something like "it started raining as soo as they went out so ayame and reiko stayed at home). I've also seen yuki at night in the park with adog but that scene isn't in the recollection book

The achievement for sex with all animals at the zoo doesn't trigger.

When I was adding scenes with save file edit at the end it gave me Eri public use 7 even though the recipe disappeared after 6 (it also gave me 4-5 others but the scenes wouldn't start in the recollection so maybe those are just dummy files for later added scenes?).

Not sure if I missed Kabeer+Hana or if it bugged out but I also had to edit that scene in since he just appeared in the ice cream restaurant without having seen him fuck hana. (Could be totally my fault for missing it since I just rushed through this playthrough to get the save. I did see that scene on my older playthrough~)

Talking to mr. dekai in endless mode triggeres the scene again that takes you to his appartment leaving you with a black screen.

After looking at the decrypted picture list I've seen that yukis bad end is supposed to have cut ins like the reiko toilet scenes but they don't show up during the bad end and neither during the recollection. (It says something about an x-ray mode and a trophy related to it in the changelog but i can't figure out how to actually turn this setting on/off).

After getting all the random monkey scenes with naomi you can still use it and get stuck in the monkey pen.

I never got the "help chie" achievement but I did get the "help chie A LOT" one.

Ayame+elementary school boy watersports scene also won't disappear same as Eris' scat mare fuck (eri also doesn't disappear from the zebra pen after the scene).

At the start I had to edit reikos frustration multiple times because it showed the animation of -stats after her masturbation scenes but they didn't actually get applied.

There is a picture with the girl working at the zoo jerking off a zebra in the image folder but in the actual game its just her small sprite behind the boxes and some text. (I was actually trying to find which picture that one is but I can't for the life of me find it again lol, i swear ive seen it somewhere today :x)

Naomi+Mat scene won't trigger in the recollection book (it also doesn't seem to have the proper icon).

You can get multiple recipies for ayames piss bath but after you triggered it once it makes you stuck in the zebra pen.

Ayame+yuki pictures get still get stuck on screen during the quest to unlock the boar/giraffe pen. (it fixes itself after you talk to someone and the pcitures have to appear on the left side of the screen)

Cards #22, #32 don't have picutres. But I don't know if thats a bug or if those are actually still in production.

To add another suggestion:
In endless mode add buttons that skip to the weekend/skip the weekend because its pretty annoying to waste 5 days just to get 4 monkey scenes.
Also in endless mode add a choice menu where you want to go when you select the zoo (just like the new scenes "cum in her ass" "cum on her ass") so players can select if they want to go to a specific pen... sure was annoying as hell to run to the zebra pen every day to get the 10+~ different eri scenes there.

Well that's basically it. Wasn't to amazed by the earlier version of the game because the scenes were all pretty short unlike the original slice game with the different art which had suuuuuuuuuuuper long scenes (like the ending scene with the 3 girls at the end of the trial dungeon). But now with v1.0 the UI looks great, the stat menu is really nice, the art also really started to grow on me and I'm not even mad anymore it actually got changed to this after the very first game. Wish some scenes would be longer and more reiko+girl scenes but oh well~

GREAT GAME THANKS FOR THE EFFORT OF MAKING IT.
Plus I really like the fact that theres a picture that says "to be continued in slice of venture 3" (y)

SnubbLR

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Good game. Does the completed game include an endless mode?

Also, I hope more focus will be laid on The Hunter at this point. God that game is amazing..

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I really appreciate all the saves files out there! Thanks alot guys. :love:
But only thing they have in common is that a lot of scenes are missing in the "Bookshelves" Gallery FeelsSadMan.

Wyrdii

Oct 13, 2017
I really appreciate all the saves files out there! Thanks alot guys. :love:
But only thing they have in common is that a lot of scenes are missing in the "Bookshelves" Gallery FeelsSadMan.
If you use my save file and the save file from the guy on the bottom of page 41 you have almost every scene in the game.
I'm missing some mother daughter futa scenes and the x ray versions and hes missing the endings and some videos in eris computer... but just like a power ranger roboter combined its pretty sweet lol

Reactions: stever

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so do i need to play vitamin plus and slice of venture 1 to get why / what the story is of SoV2?

Gxtron

Jan 24, 2018
so do i need to play vitamin plus and slice of venture 1 to get why / what the story is of SoV2?
In my opinion it's best to try the two prequels, since you'll get to know how the two sisters convert from innocent girls into bestiality lovers. In addition, you'll also understand the other characters in SoV2 better.

Reactions: goditseb

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In my opinion it's best to try the two prequels, since you'll get to know how the two sisters convert from innocent girls into bestiality lovers. In addition, you'll also understand the other characters in SoV2 better.
They don't convert, they already were. They inherited their mothers side of the family's perverse natures it just took them time to admit it to everyone else.

Yuki was into dogs from the start it was Ayame that was shy about her fetish. They didn't convert they just opened up.

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
i dont feel like playing the game all over again after getting stuck in the wall and i dont have any nearest save file

Reactions: goditseb

ferd

Jun 5, 2017
EDIT: ADDED A NEW SAVE FILE WITH ALL 5 ENDINGS UNLOCKED

Started a new game with v1.0 and this is about as 100% as it gets (for me at least the rest of the scenes (just 6~ post game scenes with ayame/yuki/reiko futa or atsushi/yuki 2, yuki/straydog at night in the park) are buggy). I don't know which files you actually need to have all the scenes so I just uploaded my entire save folder (save 2 is my actual save and save 3 is my experimental one where I tried to up stats and see if I can trigger events without the game crashing).

Quick rundown
TL;DR just a list of bugs I've encountered if you just want to watch the scenes you don't have to bother reading~:

@Ark Thompson can you add the post game scenes to the crafting table because it's hands down ridiculous how bugged they are. I had to save file edit ayame/reiko, yuki/reiko stats to trigger some of the post game night time events because the game just wouldn't do anything (literally nothing, I had to select "spend time with dad" like 5 times with yuki before it finally triggered a non-h event). I changed the atsushi/yuki stats aswell but when the scene triggers it just leaves me at an empty train station and if i change the other stats to make them higher and unlock the last yuki/ayame/reiko futa scenes it also bugs out (theres a text on screen saying something like "it started raining as soo as they went out so ayame and reiko stayed at home). I've also seen yuki at night in the park with adog but that scene isn't in the recollection book

The achievement for sex with all animals at the zoo doesn't trigger.

When I was adding scenes with save file edit at the end it gave me Eri public use 7 even though the recipe disappeared after 6 (it also gave me 4-5 others but the scenes wouldn't start in the recollection so maybe those are just dummy files for later added scenes?).

Not sure if I missed Kabeer+Hana or if it bugged out but I also had to edit that scene in since he just appeared in the ice cream restaurant without having seen him fuck hana. (Could be totally my fault for missing it since I just rushed through this playthrough to get the save. I did see that scene on my older playthrough~)

Talking to mr. dekai in endless mode triggeres the scene again that takes you to his appartment leaving you with a black screen.

After looking at the decrypted picture list I've seen that yukis bad end is supposed to have cut ins like the reiko toilet scenes but they don't show up during the bad end and neither during the recollection. (It says something about an x-ray mode and a trophy related to it in the changelog but i can't figure out how to actually turn this setting on/off).

After getting all the random monkey scenes with naomi you can still use it and get stuck in the monkey pen.

I never got the "help chie" achievement but I did get the "help chie A LOT" one.

Ayame+elementary school boy watersports scene also won't disappear same as Eris' scat mare fuck (eri also doesn't disappear from the zebra pen after the scene).

At the start I had to edit reikos frustration multiple times because it showed the animation of -stats after her masturbation scenes but they didn't actually get applied.

There is a picture with the girl working at the zoo jerking off a zebra in the image folder but in the actual game its just her small sprite behind the boxes and some text. (I was actually trying to find which picture that one is but I can't for the life of me find it again lol, i swear ive seen it somewhere today :x)

Naomi+Mat scene won't trigger in the recollection book (it also doesn't seem to have the proper icon).

You can get multiple recipies for ayames piss bath but after you triggered it once it makes you stuck in the zebra pen.

Ayame+yuki pictures get still get stuck on screen during the quest to unlock the boar/giraffe pen. (it fixes itself after you talk to someone and the pcitures have to appear on the left side of the screen)

Cards #22, #32 don't have picutres. But I don't know if thats a bug or if those are actually still in production.

To add another suggestion:
In endless mode add buttons that skip to the weekend/skip the weekend because its pretty annoying to waste 5 days just to get 4 monkey scenes.
Also in endless mode add a choice menu where you want to go when you select the zoo (just like the new scenes "cum in her ass" "cum on her ass") so players can select if they want to go to a specific pen... sure was annoying as hell to run to the zebra pen every day to get the 10+~ different eri scenes there.

Well that's basically it. Wasn't to amazed by the earlier version of the game because the scenes were all pretty short unlike the original slice game with the different art which had suuuuuuuuuuuper long scenes (like the ending scene with the 3 girls at the end of the trial dungeon). But now with v1.0 the UI looks great, the stat menu is really nice, the art also really started to grow on me and I'm not even mad anymore it actually got changed to this after the very first game. Wish some scenes would be longer and more reiko+girl scenes but oh well~

GREAT GAME THANKS FOR THE EFFORT OF MAKING IT.
Plus I really like the fact that theres a picture that says "to be continued in slice of venture 3" (y)
Sorry for the question: where is the 5th ending? When I load your save all I see in the bookshelf are 4 endings: Reikos Bad End, Yukis Bad End, Atsushis Bad End and Eris Bad End. Is there a good End I am somehow missing? Thanks a lot in advance

Wyrdii

Oct 13, 2017
Sorry for the question: where is the 5th ending? When I load your save all I see in the bookshelf are 4 endings: Reikos Bad End, Yukis Bad End, Atsushis Bad End and Eris Bad End. Is there a good End I am somehow missing? Thanks a lot in advance
Ya the good ending doesn't have any sex.

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
They don't convert, they already were. They inherited their mothers side of the family's perverse natures it just took them time to admit it to everyone else.

Yuki was into dogs from the start it was Ayame that was shy about her fetish. They didn't convert they just opened up.
No they were not from the start !

In Game 1 "Vitamin Plus" now called "Slice of Ventures Origins" ( remake going on ), Yuki and Ayame found a tape with bestiality content with Eri in the lead role, after watching that, they tried bestiality. :giggle:

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
Slice of Venture 3 pure bestiality??? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
maybe less animal variation max 3 :giggle: and lets add in some insects ala japanese H-Games :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i really loved the game, story, art is amazing, especially the characters, i really want to see more from the girls and other npcs, but maybe less receipts o_O:LOL:

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes