Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Here's an almost complete save file. Looking for a few of the last hidden scenes, but can't figure out how to trigger them. Mostly missing some futa scenes with Reiko, Ayame, and Yuki (and combinations of the 3). Also missing 3 trophies, 1 is about finding the reason for Reika's tattoo and one is given with enabling yuki watersports. If anyone knows how to complete, help would be much appreciated.
Regarding the futa scenes, in order to be able to trigger them Yuki must have maxed the arcade training if I recall correctly.
As for the Yuki WS one, I believe it's an unlockable scene in the bathroom or something, not a recipe.

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
Here's an almost complete save file. Looking for a few of the last hidden scenes, but can't figure out how to trigger them. Mostly missing some futa scenes with Reiko, Ayame, and Yuki (and combinations of the 3). Also missing 3 trophies, 1 is about finding the reason for Reika's tattoo and one is given with enabling yuki watersports. If anyone knows how to complete, help would be much appreciated.
Cool, could you post the 100% save when you get it?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
No clue when the right guide will be uploaded, link on the first page is dead until the new guide is up

m3llo

Aug 5, 2018
Regarding the futa scenes, in order to be able to trigger them Yuki must have maxed the arcade training if I recall correctly.
As for the Yuki WS one, I believe it's an unlockable scene in the bathroom or something, not a recipe.
No, I've got the futa scenes between Yuki and Ayame, and the bathtub WS scene (besides, that's ayame doing the WS, yuki is simply providing the (Water"), those aren't the ones I'm talking about, I'm well into the endless mode part of the game. But there are some missing between yuki ayame and reiko, and atushi at some point too. I decrypted all the images to find all those I'm missing, so I know I'm missing some more. I know I'm not missing any recipes as I've got the trophy for all the recipes. I'm only missing 3 more trophies, 1 for yuki watersport, 1 for reiko's tattoo, and 1 for unlocking every H scene in the game. I've tried countless combinations of yuki and ayame going out during the evenings, and unlocked a few, but I'm afraid there are some other easter eggs missing somewhere. Found the zebra one in the zebra pen and the stray dog NF with ayame (part one) in the alleyway, but can't find how to get part two (involving Eri as well). There are a bunch more Futa scenes that I'm just at a complete loss on how to unlock.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
No, I've got the futa scenes between Yuki and Ayame, and the bathtub WS scene (besides, that's ayame doing the WS, yuki is simply providing the (Water"), those aren't the ones I'm talking about, I'm well into the endless mode part of the game. But there are some missing between yuki ayame and reiko, and atushi at some point too. I decrypted all the images to find all those I'm missing, so I know I'm missing some more. I know I'm not missing any recipes as I've got the trophy for all the recipes. I'm only missing 3 more trophies, 1 for yuki watersport, 1 for reiko's tattoo, and 1 for unlocking every H scene in the game. I've tried countless combinations of yuki and ayame going out during the evenings, and unlocked a few, but I'm afraid there are some other easter eggs missing somewhere. Found the zebra one in the zebra pen and the stray dog NF with ayame (part one) in the alleyway, but can't find how to get part two (involving Eri as well). There are a bunch more Futa scenes that I'm just at a complete loss on how to unlock.
There is a futa + WS scene as well, not sure if you got that as well. Going through my old save I can't see any other candidates, but it's been a while so memory might fail me.
There are a total of 164 scenes in 1.0.5 so dunno how many you've been missing.

Also, there's a very slim chance that scenes you actually extracted might be leftovers and not really trigger-able.

m3llo

Aug 5, 2018
Ok, I've made some progress. Didn't see the endless mode, extra scene guide earlier. Found quite a few more, including unlocking WS with yuki. Now I'm still missing some Futa scenes with Yuki + Reiko, and a whole family gangabang, as well as a scene with just ayame + reiko. I'm also still missing the trophy for find the origins of Reiko's tattoos, if anyone knows how to unlock that trophy, it might unlock some new scenes.

m3llo

Aug 5, 2018
There is a futa + WS scene as well, not sure if you got that as well. Going through my old save I can't see any other candidates, but it's been a while so memory might fail me.
There are a total of 164 scenes in 1.0.5 so dunno how many you've been missing.

Also, there's a very slim chance that scenes you actually extracted might be leftovers and not really trigger-able.
Yeah sorry, found the futa+WS scene in the end. But still missing some. Maybe they aren't all triggerable, but I've managed to trigger all of them so far. I'm still missing the trophy for Reiko's Tattoo though. Codes for the ones I'm missing are:
A = Ayumi, R = Reiko, Y = Yuki, F = Futinari, A = Atushi.
AR, RAF, RYAF (many of these ones, probable multiple scenes, seems to be 6-8 of them, but could be less), RYF * 4 (1 bedroom, 1 dump, 1 park, 1 park + scat).
And I thought I remembered seeing a full futa family gangbang, but maybe I accidentally deleted the image when I was sorting through the old images.

fofopo6

Oct 9, 2018
for those who are too dumb to think for themselves, is there a step-by-step walkthrough?
(the one that is offered in the header does not offer)

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
for those who are too dumb to think for themselves, is there a step-by-step walkthrough?
There is a general guide, but not a step-by-step walkthrough. Your best alternative is a 100% which is somewhere in this thread if you don't feel like giving it a shot.

Kratas1337

Nov 21, 2019
There is a general guide, but not a step-by-step walkthrough. Your best alternative is a 100% which is somewhere in this thread if you don't feel like giving it a shot.
There's no 100% of 1.1 available as of yet right?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
here: https://f95zone.to/threads/slice-of...high-water-v1-1-blue-axolotl.713/post-1723737

I haven't tested it yet and can't say if it still valid for v1.1 (it should be), but if you manage to successfully use it to beat the game please let us know, I really want to do a new playthrough but I want to skip all the bad endings and as much grind as possible

Reactions: fofopo6
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes