Steve Andre

Jul 13, 2018
It's obsolete, 1.2 is out.
1.2 Win - Mega
1.2 Mac - Mega
1.2 Linux - Mega
Bugfix - Mega

Do NOT use the patches linked in the OP, they're outdated.

v1.1 saves should be compatible, this update primarily involves reworks of early scenes (HJ and the likes).
Thanks man, I was having problem with this game, I downloaded like 3 days ago from OP and I was asking around for an error I was getting, appreciated!

Reactions: Asstro world

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
It's obsolete, 1.2 is out.
1.2 Win - Mega
1.2 Mac - Mega
1.2 Linux - Mega
Bugfix - Mega

Do NOT use the patches linked in the OP, they're outdated.

v1.1 saves should be compatible, this update primarily involves reworks of early scenes (HJ and the likes).
Is the bugfix patch still needed for v1.2? Or it is only for 1.1?

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Looks like the creator is getting some of his numbers up.

And goddamn it, the reworked scenes turned out really really good!

Sad that this game won't receive any more updates, but at least we'll get a sequel once he is done with his other shit (afaik).

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
I also desperately need a full save of 1.2 or a step by step walkthrough/guide considering how hard this game is. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I also desperately need a full save of 1.2 or a step by step walkthrough/guide considering how hard this game is. :rolleyes:
There's a walkthrough somewhere in the last pages which is presumably correct and will get you to beating the game, unlocking endless mode.
There's also a cheat in the latest version that will get you 500m which is enough to win. You only need to avoid the couple of bad ends.

Reactions: XStriXXX

sharkschrek

Jun 14, 2019
I have a bug in post game, where after I try to get a scene with Yuki and her Mom.

I get into the first Floor, and then there is just a black screen, but I can move the characters, and interact with the toilet, open doors, use rightclick options etc. But the scene wont start playing.

(Not sure if this has something to do with it, but it started happenening after the Mom stopped being in the Kitchen during Weekdays, and I cant really find her)

pervm92

Nov 17, 2018
I have a bug in post game, where after I try to get a scene with Yuki and her Mom.

I get into the first Floor, and then there is just a black screen, but I can move the characters, and interact with the toilet, open doors, use rightclick options etc. But the scene wont start playing.

(Not sure if this has something to do with it, but it started happenening after the Mom stopped being in the Kitchen during Weekdays, and I cant really find her)
I just found her at conv store after the scene shes back and i could do the evening event

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
If someone interested here almost 100% i miss 2 scenes from bad endings but im to lazy to do them
Edit:
Ayame and Reiko scenes are present but it does not match the names in the guide. On the other hand, I think Yuki and Dekai new scenes are bugged, also there is a scene called “Yuki Reiko BJ 2” which is also bugged. you can’t replay them from the bookshelf. It just gets back to the game when clicked.

Original post:
I don’t know if it is a bug or problem with the save, there are some scenes missing. For example: some Ayame and Reiko scenes isn’t there which came with the new update. Also, Yuki and Dekai new scenes do not play when I click on them (from the bookshelf). It just returns to the game.

Last edited:

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Edit:
Ayame and Reiko scenes are present but it does not match the names in the guide. On the other hand, I think Yuki and Dekai new scenes are bugged, also there is a scene called “Yuki Reiko BJ 2” which is also bugged. you can’t replay them from the bookshelf. It just gets back to the game when clicked.

Original post:
I don’t know if it is a bug or problem with the save, there are some scenes missing. For example: some Ayame and Reiko scenes isn’t there which came with the new update. Also, Yuki and Dekai new scenes do not play when I click on them (from the bookshelf). It just returns to the game.
Those are probably scenes the dev intended to implement but never did.

pervm92

Nov 17, 2018
So far 3 scenes are bugged, you can’t replay

Yuki and Dekai watersports scenes actually mentioned on the official guide.
I didn't try the replay earlier but you are right they wont work. Yuki and Deaki scenes are in game i followed guide to get them, but was surprised Dekai stays in event location after scenes ( for now i got 3 Dekai's in 3 diff places )
I did not use any cheats to get everything, was following guide a lot, but sometimes had to improvise (like meeting reiko in convi store before i could spend evening as yuki with her)

I also want to report bug post game i couldn't shoot Naomi with monkey in few Saturdays the game was saying i can record them only at day, i could easly shoot them sundays

Jun 3, 2017
Hey guys. Need your help.When i come to the librarian to talk about rare card all that she says "tine soft dick". What i’ve done wrong?

Last edited:

pervm92

Nov 17, 2018
Hey guys. Need your help.When i come to the librarian to talk about rare card all that she says "tine soft dick". What i’ve done wrong?
Collector Card of Kiki You first need to have given two handjobs to the black guy on the construction site. After that talk to him about the card. Then go talk with the Librarian about the card and wait the next day. Go back to the library and talk to the Librarian's grandfather.
You also need to triger the quest bribe the board by speaking to Eri at weekend

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes