Jun 15, 2020
any saves halfway through the game? Around the scene where you avoid reiko/atsushi's bad ends
I could make one for you. Do you want any sex scenes completed or just a fresh save around that time? Just be warned that it may be difficult to get the good end without cheating if you just want a fresh save.

Jun 15, 2020
Im not sure I was following yoli's guide when i lost my save
Alrighty. I'll make a new save for you, but it may take a day or two. Things are a little hectic for me right now. But I'm also making a new guide for this game, since Yoli's doesn't seem to be available anymore, and the official guide is a little vague in some spots. I'll have everything uploaded her by Sunday sometime at the latest.

Dec 22, 2017
Alrighty. I'll make a new save for you, but it may take a day or two. Things are a little hectic for me right now. But I'm also making a new guide for this game, since Yoli's doesn't seem to be available anymore, and the official guide is a little vague in some spots. I'll have everything uploaded her by Sunday sometime at the latest.
Thanks!

Jun 15, 2020
And here it is. I've got a save for you just before the last part of avoiding Reiko's bad end. If you spend the evening with Atsushi, you'll avoid her bad end. If you don't, you won't. I've also included a guide I made. I followed this guide exactly to get to your save, and it should be perfect for getting you to the end of the game. Yoli's guide may not line up with my save after all.

Reactions: oof tuff and darlic
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes