Futa_Girl95

Sep 27, 2020
I imagine for a long time maybe I do not know from them just if there is any program or mod that can replace the animated images without any problem

I believe and wish one of you has found any mod and uploaded it so that we can all enjoy it

Εικονίδιο Επαληθεύτηκε από την κοινότητα

Jun 30, 2017
so i have a bug causing there to be two moms in the kitchen here's the save
and heres the global Capture.PNG

sirD101

Oct 17, 2018
Is there a working cheat engine or cheat menu for V1.2?
On the first page here is a link to a menu but that died and I can't find a working link with the search function, can anybody help me out please?

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
I think RPG maker games have a problem with animated scenes. even very simple animated scenes like in Mitys FET would propably cause problems. And also the Artworks arent made with sprites where the background and the characters are seperate from each other but instead they are literally just drawn pictures so seperating the images into sprites is way more effort any modder would go through.

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
So how do you actually get money to buy things? I am at a loss. Maibe i am missing something obvious.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
So how do you actually get money to buy things? I am at a loss. Maibe i am missing something obvious.
You need to click a poster in the convinience store that has a job offer after that you should discover a new location where you can work

blarfdu

Aug 28, 2017
Can anyone share a 100% save? Or at least a save with most things done by November? I refuse to replay this fucking shit for the 6th time because i forgot/didn't know i had to do one specific thing a certain day and i am now fucked.

Jun 15, 2020
Can anyone share a 100% save? Or at least a save with most things done by November? I refuse to replay this fucking shit for the 6th time because i forgot/didn't know i had to do one specific thing a certain day and i am now fucked.
The search button is your friend.
Here's my full save as well as a save for ever sex scene.

Reactions: iJostar
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes