Thread Updated: 2024-08-03
Release Date: 2024-07-28
Developer: Ark Thompson/Blue Axolotl - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Other Games: Link - Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras:
CG Pack

View attachment 3691228 View attachment 3691229 View attachment 3691230 View attachment 3691687 View attachment 3691688 View attachment 3691690
Just started playing and I'm loving the remake game. It is cleaner than the others as far as no freezing or slowing or other problems that were in the first games. I hope you have plans to remake the other games too. As I said, they were all great games, just didn't play right. Don't hold back on anything. Get as nasty as you want, as we want, with the incest and the bestiality (especially the dogs and horses). I'm going to get back to playing this wonderful game, and thanks again for the remake. You answered a lot of prayers and wishes.

Dec 23, 2019
Ark deserves more support, honestly. An old guard of niche fetish devs that consistently makes good quality shit. The team has been struggling since SoV2, so they've had to scrap some projects along the way. Hopefully, this gets some more eyes on them again.

Regarding this remake, Idk how I feel about the "non-canon" after story content. I tend to skip "dream" type scenes because I want them to actually happen within the "real" context of the story, but that's honestly just a tard brain gripe on my part. I hope there's some extra "canon" scenes in the story, but the remake looks great either way.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
As in just impregnation, no pregnancy content?
Yet to be determined who it happens to, but the succubus gives the girls this quick birthing amulet to whoever wears it (20 hour gestation). Don't think it'll happen to the main duo, since the story's excuse is that the dad doesn't like pets in the house...shame

LordVector

Dec 8, 2021
I've been a fan of you ever since the first game release, your work are awesome, gawd this guilty pleasure, anyway keep up the good work!!!