''Ntr Avoidable? '' = Cuck
Donor
Dec 20, 2018
the sixth image got me, i like girls who look with disgust at me, thanks dev

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

id like it if the dev stuck with these original uncanny charming designs,
at least its different from all the rest of the asian projects on this site.

there's really no lack of storage for these endless generic boring looking vanilla models [& milfs that looks like teens].

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

Hmerron

Jan 3, 2021
i was hoping to play as the long haired girl on the main menu.. guess my lesbian fantasy has to take a back seat Sigh

LidTheStanker

Aug 8, 2017
i like the unusual face in the 6th pic in the OP. there are three faces that kinda creep me out though, and only one of them is my own face in the reflection of my monitor.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
I kinda enjoyed it but throughout the game, I kept thinking the girls looked good in some scenes or from some angles and looked weird or even bad in others.

For example, there's a scene where the cousin gives a handjob to the MC and her body seems way too small compared to everything else, even her own head, the MC's cock looks bigger than her entire arm...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
back to the drawing board please dev, fix their faces! This game takes place a decade or two after world war 2 in japan. Radiation must be the villain here.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I assume thats one of the main love interest. She looks like the Yuki model from Hail Dictator except with a stronger jaw.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
I'm very happy to see a game like this that isn't made with HoneySelect for a change.
The thing is this make them look like western, adult women cosplaying as Japanese school girls.
Now i'm not trying to diss people who like this for being different from the generic stuff, good on you all for that.
But for me, the uncanny faces and setting kind of put it off for me. I feel like these characters would of been better used if they are, well, not Japanese school girls.
Will check it out later though.

jackoffonher

Mar 25, 2018
I kinda enjoyed it but throughout the game, I kept thinking the girls looked good in some scenes or from some angles and looked weird or even bad in others.

For example, there's a scene where the cousin gives a handjob to the MC and her body seems way too small compared to everything else, even her own head, the MC's cock looks bigger than her entire arm...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote