Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
With the right vodka parlor next door and a healthy stash ... dev does wonders ... alas the renders are not cooked yet...

Sventra09/26/2019
I'm done with the images, dialogues, adding them in, UI and I'm done
September 28, 2019
Sventra09/28/2019
I should be 1/2 hour away from being done with the update

Sventra09/28/2019
I FUCKING LIED, I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FUCKING VODKA TO END THE UPDATE IN 2 HOURS

Sventra09/28/2019
Playtesting is almost done by every guy I sent the build to. I'll make the appropriate changes and will deliver you the update!

September 29, 2019
Sventra09/29/2019
Done.

Yuummy yum yum
If the vodka doesn't do the trick, try some aquavit ( it's good if snakebitten too ) You never know these days

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev at work:
Back on track.
1588775779718.png
So, finally I got my hands on a RTX 2070S which sped up my rendering time so much that I have to share it with you all.
The frame you're seeing in this post was rendered in a few seconds more than 12 minutes instead of the hour and a half I had to wait for my 1060 to finish. This is massively helpful as I can finally make changes on the fly, re-render a scene that didn't quite turn out how I wanted it to be and so much more.

Reactions: fanboi

Sventra

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2019
Hey guys, I'm working on the game right about now and posting everything that's happening on the discord server, which you can find in the OP.
I'll try to be as open as I can be on what's being worked on right now without making too many spoilers, if you got questions, now it's the time to make them

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Hey guys, I'm working on the game right about now and posting everything that's happening on the discord server, which you can find in the OP.
I'll try to be as open as I can be on what's being worked on right now without making too many spoilers, if you got questions, now it's the time to make them
Are you considering adding femdom content?

Sventra

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2019
Are you considering adding femdom content?
Depends on what you mean by that, the femdom category is quite vast, I'm gonna add some but I can't assure you I'll add some of the more hardcore stuff just for the sake of it probably not fitting well with the story

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Depends on what you mean by that, the femdom category is quite vast, I'm gonna add some but I can't assure you I'll add some of the more hardcore stuff just for the sake of it probably not fitting well with the story
It's much better if you do that. There is already a light femdom in the game. It would be good if it continues that way. At least as an option.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
i think the dev got the money for his 2070s and that was his goal

if i am wrong my bad and my excuses but i highly doubt this game will continue and thats a big shame
because it was in my top 3 off most promissing games ever

Sventra

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2019
I see it's been [onhold] for quite some time, more or less a year. Any updates or has it been dropped? I absolutely loved it last time i played it :(
Hi! Yeah it's been a while since I last properly worked on it, BUT hopefully Sunday I'll be able to release something, it's probably going to be shit, but if I keep on setting up high standards and refusing to compromise I'll never be able to release anything at all

i think the dev got the money for his 2070s and that was his goal

if i am wrong my bad and my excuses but i highly doubt this game will continue and thats a big shame
because it was in my top 3 off most promissing games ever
No worries, it's understandable to think of this as this was the initial goal to get myself started and hopefully work faster and more efficiently, the thing is, I had to get a job to afford it before I could with the patreon money, because of that I don't really have much time to work on the game anymore and because of this and the fact that I hate DAZ made me neglect the game even more, and you know, being a gamer with a fancy new GPU, I started playing way more games.
I'll write a dedicated post once I finally release something, sorry for making y'all wait this long

Mar 18, 2020
Hi! Yeah it's been a while since I last properly worked on it, BUT hopefully Sunday I'll be able to release something, it's probably going to be shit, but if I keep on setting up high standards and refusing to compromise I'll never be able to release anything at all

No worries, it's understandable to think of this as this was the initial goal to get myself started and hopefully work faster and more efficiently, the thing is, I had to get a job to afford it before I could with the patreon money, because of that I don't really have much time to work on the game anymore and because of this and the fact that I hate DAZ made me neglect the game even more, and you know, being a gamer with a fancy new GPU, I started playing way more games.
I'll write a dedicated post once I finally release something, sorry for making y'all wait this long
No problem man, that's really all I needed to hear :D take your time, even if it means months or years, as long as I know that you haven't abandoned all hope on this awesome game I have no problem patiently waiting :) good luck, and don't let the stress and pressure get to you ^^

Sventra

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2019
No problem man, that's really all I needed to hear :D take your time, even if it means months or years, as long as I know that you haven't abandoned all hope on this awesome game I have no problem patiently waiting :) good luck, and don't let the stress and pressure get to you ^^
Thanks for the kind words and your hopes in this mess of a project! Here's something to keep yourself wondering with in the meantime I do everything else
DAZStudio_gKmsSWoJNe.png

Mar 18, 2020
Thanks for the kind words and your hopes in this mess of a project! Here's something to keep yourself wondering with in the meantime I do everything else
View attachment 769588
no problem :D everything i said is truthful, also I really think you are underestimating yourself, because a lot of poeple find this game really good, so maybe try to cheer yourself up, for this game is anything but a mess :D

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes