VN Others Completed Slobbish Dragon Princess Love + Plus [Final] [Whirlpool]

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Slobbish Dragon Princess Love + Plus is the sequel to that one. It contains extra content that plays after the original. It's meant to be played after the original story lines. So you first have to play Slobbish Dragon Princess before starting this new one.
Thank you for the info. I am going to play part 1 first.

leequangson

Oct 27, 2018
Umm... Is the name Visual Novel not a giveaway?

I mean - It's a Novel (something you read) with a Visual presentation (thus with pictures to look at). I no way it will ever be something like a game. The only dynamics are choices you make when it's a Visual Novel with branching paths. But there are also Visual Novels that have no choices at all (named Kinetic Visual Novels). Sure, there can be some animation, but that's mostly an added quality factor and in no way a game mechanic.

If you want some gaming I guess you can play the RPG-like stuff that's also on this site, or the click-and-point stuff that has some Visual Novel and management aspects.

The pure Visual Novel however, is not really a game. It's a illustrated story, where you sometimes (but not always) get the chance to get an certain outcome based on some choices you make in the story. In that way you could say it's sometimes an interactive story, but that's far from a game.
But it's in the Games section dude, I'm confused