5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

keruyofer

Feb 22, 2021
Hey it said that my computer needs xaudio2_8.dll to run the game but when I download it says "the ordinal 1 could not be located in the dynamic link library"
How to fix this? My lap is Windows 7 I know it's old but these are the only thing I can use...
For Win7.
1. Download XAudio2 from
2. Rename .nupkg on .zip
3. Unpack build\native\release\bin\x86\xaudio2_9redist.dll in game folder
4. Rename xaudio2_9redist.dll in XAudio2_8.dll
5. Copy C:\Windows\SysWOW64\xinput1_3.dll in game folder
6. Rename xinput1_3.dll in xinput1_4.dll

LonelyDud

Jun 3, 2022
honest question because im curious: if youre gay, are you actually into these edge emo boys shown in the screenshots?
cause i think about it in a hetero way and if these were girls id be out
Nah, personally not into twinks. Here for that Taku guy tho. It depends on a person also.

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
after only a few minutes of playing, i'm already smitten with this game from the presentation alone-- it's so fucking stylish, N+C (and nitroplus in general actually) really knows how to make their stuff visually interesting, even the UI and menus tie in thematically. i'm a little nervous about the interrogation minigame but i have a guide to follow thankfully ;w;1

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
For Win7.
1. Download XAudio2 from
2. Rename .nupkg on .zip
3. Unpack build\native\release\bin\x86\xaudio2_9redist.dll in game folder
4. Rename xaudio2_9redist.dll in XAudio2_8.dll
5. Copy C:\Windows\SysWOW64\xinput1_3.dll in game folder
6. Rename xinput1_3.dll in xinput1_4.dll
Thanks~
I tried your method and it's the best one for me thus far,
I can actually get the game to start for the first time...
I got so excited I nearly teared up TvT
HOWEVER, literally 2 seconds later the game decides to CRASH on me when I pressed ENTER in the title screen...
I don't know whether to laugh or cry, and just accept my FATE that I'll never be able to play this new game!!!
:cry:Don't mind me as I go mourn myself to sleep~:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: huyhoang123

chunhwa

Jun 13, 2017
I might have to play this just because Nitro+ Chiral VNs tend to be so high quality in general. Dramatical Murder was amazing.

Reactions: Tittsort

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
honest question because im curious: if youre gay, are you actually into these edge emo boys shown in the screenshots?
I knew a guy who likes exactly the type you say is out. Edgy emo girls. Specifically ones with small tits. He must have really just saw me as one of the guys, cause having a dude describe how much he liked his girlfriend's tiny tits and perky nipples is by far one of the weirder experiences I've had as a girl. He's lucky I wasn't a prude.

Reactions: zaidelles

huyhoang123

Nov 3, 2019
Thanks~
I tried your method and it's the best one for me thus far,
I can actually get the game to start for the first time...
I got so excited I nearly teared up TvT
HOWEVER, literally 2 seconds later the game decides to CRASH on me when I pressed ENTER in the title screen...
I don't know whether to laugh or cry, and just accept my FATE that I'll never be able to play this new game!!!
:cry:Don't mind me as I go mourn myself to sleep~:cry:
that's really sad hope when we could get our new lap. You and i can easilly play this game

• Sad
Reactions: laserjet28

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
that's really sad hope when we could get our new lap. You and i can easilly play this game
I know... I am literally still in a state of depression!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Did the game crash on you too when you click enter on the title screen?
So it's not just me then, huh???
SIGH~
I'm holding out hope that there's still a way to fix this...
BUT I probably shouldn't cos I'll only end up getting HURT again!!!! TvT

huyhoang123

Nov 3, 2019
I know... I am literally still in a state of depression!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Did the game crash on you too when you click enter on the title screen?
So it's not just me then, huh???
SIGH~
I'm holding out hope that there's still a way to fix this...
BUT I probably shouldn't cos I'll only end up getting HURT again!!!! TvT
well i still wondering what is Rename .nupkg on .zip ? its mean u renam the .nupkg into .zip or sth?

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
well i still wondering what is Rename .nupkg on .zip ? its mean u renam the .nupkg into .zip or sth?
Yes! So your whole file will look like this:

microsoft.xaudio2.redist.1.2.10.zip

without the .nupkg at the end. And then you can extract the content inside with WinRAR or 7z
However, you actually only just need to extract this file from the zip:
xaudio2_9redist.dll
That's basically all you need from it.
Then you rename that to:
XAudio2_8.dll
And put it in the game folder.
^^

• Love
Reactions: huyhoang123

huyhoang123

Nov 3, 2019
Yes! So your whole file will look like this:

microsoft.xaudio2.redist.1.2.10.zip

without the .nupkg at the end. And then you can extract the content inside with WinRAR or 7z
However, you actually only just need to extract this file from the zip:
xaudio2_9redist.dll
That's basically all you need from it.
Then you rename that to:
XAudio2_8.dll
And put it in the game folder.
^^
Lucky for me that i finally can played this game. But it's really a long VN but it's good:3

• Love
Reactions: laserjet28
May 6, 2019
Nope not much into the emo theme. Honestly as a main character though, I would rather have it customizable or very generic and you have to use a little imagination. but everyone has a kink there into.

micarich

Nov 6, 2018
What's the difference between the first uploaded file and the one which is 1.0?

Last edited:

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
does anyone know how to extract the cgs from this game??
if you do pls share the pack with us~ :giggle:

Tittsort

Oct 28, 2018
A lot of the really popular BL VN's with horror/gore elements were all made by the same studio, Nitro Chiral and games like Dramatical Murder, Sweet pool and Togainu no chi were really popular so I guess they just kept making them because money. They definitely sell well primarily because of their polish and good CG's but I guess the studio doesn't want to lose the audience they have gotten that likes the ero guro adjacent content for what it is.

There is definitely an argument to be made that the games are so violent because the estimated height of SA in Japan is pretty alarming and BL gives women a space where they can process that while having some distance by the bottom not being a woman themselves.
They share a similar story because they were written by the same person. It's really personal-related, not for some cultural reason.

narutochatsrcool

Jun 27, 2020
If anyone is willing to go in on splitting the purchases, I will buy the drama CDs (or you can, and I would send the money). I have split purchase with forum users before successfully. The more people, the cheaper it is obvs.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote