• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.00 star(s) 5 Votes

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Gonna try out the game but from reading the pages with mtl and the dl site my understanding of the game is the following.

The MC is the husband and depending on your choices the game can pretty much go for 3 different routes, though their probably not exclusive to each other.

Either a) you stay faithful as a loving husband by having sex with the wife often to keep up her satisfaction however if her satisfaction drops.

Then b) might trigger where she starts sleeping around and eventually becomes the community wife.

Lastly c) by interacting with the other women around the town the MC can become the towns stallion for all the women.

When it comes to the preg content it was explained that if enough creampies are done then eventually the wife will get pregnant and give birth, unsure if this means she can get pregnant over and over or if it's sort of the end game but there are seemingly scenes with preg content. On who got her pregnant is seemingly decided by the amount of creampies she get's during "dangerous days" if the MC does enough then it's his child if others does enough then it's the child of some other man in the village.

There are also seemingly a bunch of stats on the wife's sex training and experience which might change how she acts or just a statistic.

But thats about what I got from the pictures and text so gonna give it a go and I'll write an update later on.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Well I tried out the game and it's a hot mess to say the least. First off only about half of the game is translated just enough so you can understand what you have to do when the NPC's tells you what they want. The quest log doesn't update so all quests will be under active even when completed. There are seemingly missing files in the game folder like statusmain.png in the img folder so you can't use the computer on the top floor of the cafe. The gameplay doesn't really tell you anything on what your supossed to do and you can only interact and run around randomly to look for the stuff the NPC's asks you for and yeah most of it spawns randomly in the area west of the village, basically random items spawns randomly across the map so you can just run around looking for stuff however you need to progress in certain quests to unlock new items to spawn so there is a lot of running back and forth especially if you don't get the item your looking for.

There are seemingly three women in the village outside of the wife far as I could tell who are the school girl, the married wife and the female reporter you need to progress their quests to move forward there is also a succubus diety who wants your help and eventually talks to you after x days and if you help her she will ask the MC to cheat with the other women around town. However all the other women seem to be bugged in that if you have sex with the school girl it will somehow trigger the first talk with the married woman and therefore reset her character and her first quest, having sex with the married woman does the same with the female reporter reseting her and the female reporter just dissapeared from my game after clearing her 2nd quest.

I tried using a save editor to bypass checks and variables in the game but that didn't seem to help much though it let me progress some stuck quests like for instance because of the sex resets the succubs wouldn't acknowledge the MC sleeping with other women but with a save editor I could bypass that by making progress in the quest. It's also seemingly impossible to make the wife pregnant for now since I haven't triggered the variable to allow that. You also have to trigger things in game to even allow the option to fix/bypass stuff but it seemed that for some reason my main quest jumped from quest 4 to quest 9 instantly which I have no idea why it happened so quest 5-8 doesn't even appear in the save editor.

But yeah it's a mess and the above bugs mentioned isn't even all of them....

Sallen 49

Jun 22, 2021
completely broken game, nothing works. make coffee but how to you add it to your inventory, without becoming an inventory item you deliver it to complete the quests. The computer on the 3rd, I assume is for watching you wife but Using causes the game a error that you cant complete or bypass leaving no option but to quit the game.

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
I'm waiting for the game to be updated, because right now it's not playable at all.

monsterhunterbrony

Dec 10, 2019
Is the full Japanese verison any less prone to crashing?
I bought the game on DLsite and I can tell that right now, the build here is the same as the japanese game. Same error with the camera, same broken questlines, and the wife cannot get pregnant. (My guess is that it checks her status to decide when she gets preggo, but because the game cannot access the "statusmain" file, it's also not updating her sex experiences.)

It really seems like the dev accidentally uploaded a work in progress build instead of the finished product and has not been made aware of it. I wanted to reach out through the circle social medias if it had one but I couldnt find any. I plan to wait until it's been a month after release and if nothing is updated, Ill leave a game review, which I hope will get the attention of the dev to let them know that the game is currently unplayable.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Y'know what's funny? DLsite's Japanese reviewers generally tend to be extremely doormat and lenient when it comes to reviews. Usually they almost ALWAYS rate these games 4-5 stars if it pertains to their fetish. Including the most terrible games generally tend to get higher reviews. On other sites this site included, the reviews are very critical and generally more accurate.

So if you see a DLsite game with their reviews in the 3 stars and below, that means it's a trash AF game and no one should play it. Not even the kindest Japanese reviewer would recommend it.

Reactions: randomjohn
1.00 star(s) 5 Votes