Tool RPGM SLR Translator - Offline JP to EN Translation for RPG Maker VX, VX Ace, MV, and MZ

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
in original ver after encountering an enemy it will zoom in like this and it can fight
View attachment 4143298
but after i use the translation, it doest zoom in at all
View attachment 4143299
Please provide me a save in an area in which it occurs.
I've been playing the original Japanese version for 50 minutes now trying to see something zoom in and I still have no idea what you're talking about.

linranni

Mar 12, 2022
Please provide me a save in an area in which it occurs.
I've been playing the original Japanese version for 50 minutes now trying to see something zoom in and I still have no idea what you're talking about.
here, just try go to the enemy

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
here, just try go to the enemy
Weirdly enough that bug is not present in the earlier combat zones.
It's caused by the same plugin that prevented attacks from registering in Map001, but this time it's about loading the data of the enemy.
You need to pair the enemy names in "Enemies" with the "<Enemy:EnemyName>" entries in the maps.

Or you need to get rid of the enemy translations entirely in "Enemies".
You also need to leave the map and re-enter for the change to actually apply to the save.

In summary for the combat to work with translated "Skills" and "Enemies" objects, you need to find and translate all the red tagged <Bullet:SkillName> and <Enemy:EnemyName> cells in the maps. And then you need to make sure that the pairing translations in "Skills" and "Enemies" are translated exactly the same way.

Last edited:

linranni

Mar 12, 2022
Weirdly enough that bug is not present in the earlier combat zones.
It's caused by the same plugin that prevented attacks from registering in Map001, but this time it's about loading the data of the enemy.
You need to pair the enemy names in "Enemies" with the "<Enemy:EnemyName>" entries in the maps.

Or you need to get rid of the enemy translations entirely in "Enemies".
You also need to leave the map and re-enter for the change to actually apply to the save.

In summary for the combat to work with translated "Skills" and "Enemies" objects, you need to find and translate all the red tagged <Bullet:SkillName> and <Enemy:EnemyName> cells in the maps. And then you need to make sure that the pairing translations in "Skills" and "Enemies" are translated exactly the same way.
ah i see thats work now thank for your effort and sory to take your precious time:LOL: