HTML Completed Slugs And Bugs: Invasion [v3.1] [Anaximanes]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
X-Skull - The infectulonian slugs CAN allow the host to speak. The host mind is still there, all the memories and everything, but they are being subjugated by the slugs their personalities warped and twisted.

Reactions: X-Skull

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Does Caprice and her brother make comeback in any of the other titles? Reason being she's the only person you can save other thn Jen ofcourse and also because they're both literally a badass.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Does Caprice and her brother make comeback in any of the other titles? Reason being she's the only person you can save other thn Jen ofcourse and also because they're both literally a badass.
Caprice and her brother will be in a future novel, the direct sequel to this one that I will write someday. and when I come back and redo this novel, there may be other survivors as well. I had to remove men from this novel for the most part, and that was due to having to use picture manips. The same goes for CotCO. But now when I am using my models, I shall be able to make the story much better.

Reactions: Skylark21

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Caprice and her brother will be in a future novel, the direct sequel to this one that I will write someday. and when I come back and redo this novel, there may be other survivors as well. I had to remove men from this novel for the most part, and that was due to having to use picture manips. The same goes for CotCO. But now when I am using my models, I shall be able to make the story much better.
The sequel is going to be called Slugs and Bugs: Family Ties if I'm not wrong? So Will it be adapted into game format like this one or just an E- book? Also, will Justine reprise the role of protagonist in it or is it going to be someone else like her Sister maybe? Sorry for all these questions, I'm just curious about it.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Originally it was planned to only be an e-book, it may still be like that I'm not entirely certain if I will create it as an interactive novel or not. Still on the fence. None of this is set in stone, but it will probably follow Justine. Although, I do have plans to introduce her sister and mother in that particular novel.

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Originally it was planned to only be an e-book, it may still be like that I'm not entirely certain if I will create it as an interactive novel or not. Still on the fence. None of this is set in stone, but it will probably follow Justine. Although, I do have plans to introduce her sister and mother in that particular novel.
Any changes about the next update?
At least, will it be released this month?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Any changes about the next update?
At least, will it be released this month?
Well, this is my first interactive novel from WAY back in 2014. So, I think you might mean SB:C instead of SB:I. The programmer is almost done, so I am hopeful to have a new release of SB:C soon.

And yes, emperorpotato -Here thar be spiders.

Reactions: nerogaf

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Well, this is my first interactive novel from WAY back in 2014. So, I think you might mean SB:C instead of SB:I. The programmer is almost done, so I am hopeful to have a new release of SB:C soon.

True.
I forgot that "Slugs And Bugs: Invasion" will not be updated in the future.
I meant "Slugs And Bugs: Conversion".

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019

This question was transfered to the thread "Slugs And Bugs: Conversion":
"Mr. The Anax, could You be more specific about the date of future update?
Grateful for Your attention."

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
does not work
what browser do you need
Sorry it's not working, but I plan on redoing all of these older novels I made. I only ever used it in Chrome myself. Google changed the autoplay feature on videos, so if it loads on a black screen just wait about 10 or 15 seconds. That would normally have been a video playing.

idkreally001

Nov 24, 2022
So, I believe this is a good game in my opinion, but I couldn't play it because I'm using edge as my browser (Yes we exist). Whenever I try to load up the game it just shows the controls (menu) on the left, and then the whole screen just turns black. Are there any solutions? Or do I need to download chrome..
Edit: Shit, my bad, turns out I need to wait for whole 30 seconds for it to load up. I believe it is browser related, and didn't want to delete the comment, for the ones that the issue happened. Going to play the game now :D

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
So, I believe this is a good game in my opinion, but I couldn't play it because I'm using edge as my browser (Yes we exist). Whenever I try to load up the game it just shows the controls (menu) on the left, and then the whole screen just turns black. Are there any solutions? Or do I need to download chrome..
Edit: Shit, my bad, turns out I need to wait for whole 30 seconds for it to load up. I believe it is browser related, and didn't want to delete the comment, for the ones that the issue happened. Going to play the game now :D
What it is is that at one time it used to load a video, but then they made it where videos don't automatically vote on browsers anymore. But yeah if you sit long enough then the pause that is there for the video to play will go away.

Reactions: idkreally001
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes