RPGM Abandoned Slut Wife [v0.2] [nagibhard]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
Sounded like a nice simple principle for a game so why not try it out. Appears to be bugged though as I go to work in the stables and the mc just gets stuck in place and nothing happens :unsure:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
clicking on new dame and nothing. click exit and it close
Clicking as in using your mouse to select new game? RPGM VX Ace doesn't support mouse. the confirmation button is usually bound to Z

Last edited:

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Clicking as in using your mouse to select new game? RPGM VX Ace doesn't support keyboard and mouse. the confirmation button is usually bound to Z
Usually Z, but Enter also works - at least for me. Just no mouse, only keyboard.

About the current ver 0.2 - there is only one NTR scene at day 1 and it ends.

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
Only a small scene so far, but it looks like it has potential.

Getting someone to do actual translations would go a long way, but I realize it may not be economically viable for now.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
200mb for 1 scene and 5 minutes of content? Kinda high, isn't it?

Edit: Started a new game. Went to the stables and spoke to the lady who said 'get started'. Game froze. Can't do anything.
Bravo.

On another note. What's with the blyat-ya-tebya-zaxuyaryu-kozlina-ebucaya-ponyal_(videomega.ru).mp4 file in the movie folder?

Last edited:

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Judging by the extreme lack of anything in 0.2, I suggest people wait until at least 0.5 before actually attempting to play it. That's if it goes that far...

Personally, if you want some quality NTR that is humorous, if only because the MC doesn't notice the evidence of his wife and daughter having their 'stockings' stuffed all night long, repeatedly, then this is for you: https://f95zone.to/threads/merry-h-mas-v1-0-n_taii.43184/

Sounded like a nice simple principle for a game so why not try it out. Appears to be bugged though as I go to work in the stables and the mc just gets stuck in place and nothing happens :unsure:
200mb for 1 scene and 5 minutes of content? Kinda high, isn't it?

Edit: Started a new game. Went to the stables and spoke to the lady who said 'get started'. Game froze. Can't do anything.
Bravo.

On another note. What's with the blyat-ya-tebya-zaxuyaryu-kozlina-ebucaya-ponyal_(videomega.ru).mp4 file in the movie folder?
Talk to your boss from 'below' them to advance to the only scene in game. That mp4 is probably used for the sound of the MC's wife getting banged by the neighbor like she was a drum, or maybe a later resource.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
The MTL was done by the developer himself. The developer probably knew he had to MTL to get a non Russian audience to play his game and thus more exposure. Doubt he could afford to pay someone to localize it so in this case MTL is what he had to do to get his game more exposure. Can't really blame him.
Yeah it's perfectly understandable, still disappointing though

Reactions: Silentce

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Talk to your boss from 'below' them to advance to the only scene in game. That mp4 is probably used for the sound of the MC's wife getting banged by the neighbor like she was a drum, or maybe a later resource.
I figured it out on the second try.
Also, actually LOOK at the file before making useless assumptions, please. The video is a fat old man at a car window.

Blahblah35

Nov 30, 2018
Probably an odd translation for "sprite".
It's not odd, japanese call it "dot/pixel", it's the tag on dlsite at least.

I think that the game is really short, but I'm looking forward more content, I liked the city layout.

I'm not bothered by the MTL, it's ok, I don't speak russian in the first place, i'm glad there is a version I can understand a bit :D

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
I figured it out on the second try.
Also, actually LOOK at the file before making useless assumptions, please. The video is a fat old man at a car window.
Alright, fair points. I did delete the game after I realized that it held such a tiny amount of content and had a feeling we wouldn't get much, if any, more.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote