RPGM Abandoned Slut Wife [v0.2] [nagibhard]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Violet Tucker

Aug 18, 2018
The game has about 2mins of content right now in V0.2 if you take your time so I would wait for a further update before playing

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
people asking to avoid ntr in a game called "slut wife" reminds me of that one gay rpg where a fella ask if gay content was avoidlable. wtf dude just move on

Reactions: Evil987

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
there are renders in this game or it is only puppets?.. in the OP there are no renders just rpgm shit puppets

nagib228

May 19, 2018
Hey, guys.

1. I'll try to make a normal translation when I'm done making the game.

2. This is my first game, I decided to try to practice making games on the RPG MAKER engine.

3.I know the quality of the game is poor, but I will try my best to make you enjoy it.

4.And about that video in the game, I conceived those horses in the stable as an Easter egg for one meme video from YouTube,

5.I tried to insert the video into the game, but I didn't succeed and I decided to do it after, here it is.

6.If you have any suggestions for a game or something like that, you can write them here.

alexbeane

Apr 19, 2020
Can someone help me i dont know how to play rar or 7zip file games i downloaded the 7zip manager but everytime i extract the files theres file errors and i cant start the game

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Hey, guys.

1. I'll try to make a normal translation when I'm done making the game.

2. This is my first game, I decided to try to practice making games on the RPG MAKER engine.

3.I know the quality of the game is poor, but I will try my best to make you enjoy it.

4.And about that video in the game, I conceived those horses in the stable as an Easter egg for one meme video from YouTube,

5.I tried to insert the video into the game, but I didn't succeed and I decided to do it after, here it is.

6.If you have any suggestions for a game or something like that, you can write them here.
If I get time, I will translate as you go along with releases. You can do your best and I'll clean it up(again if i have time).
Hopefully I will and shall post it here.

I really a huge fan of what you've got so far, as not many NTR games start out with the MC already aware of his wife cheating. It shall be interesting and it's MUCH less daunting for me to work on this than a larger game xD.

EDIT: Suggestion for MC's wife to start to not care if MC is watching. Not many games have that lol. Usually it's behind their back.

nagib228

May 19, 2018
Так а когда продолжение то, уважаемый
Примерно, в день выхода халф лайф 3
Мы люто переделываем всё, можно сказать, что версия выложенная на сайт была техно демкой, так что ждите, мы сделали город большим, он состоит из 6 районов, мост, лес, заснеженные горы, а так же мы пишем более глобальный сюжет, думаю в сентябре можно уже будет скинуть сюда.

We are fiercely redoing everything, we can say that the version posted on the site was a techno demo, so wait, we made a big city, it was included from 6 district, a bridge, a forest, snow-capped mountains, we are also writing a more global story, I think in September can already be dropped here.

nagib228

May 19, 2018
Стиль пиксельной анимации будет сохранен?
Да, у нас была идея найти художника, чтобы он нарисовал персонажей главных. Даже была идея сделать сцены с пиксельной анимацией и артом, чтобы было сочно, но художника не найти, одни художники заняты, другие художники хотят денег, а так как мы молодая если можно так сказать "команда", то у нас даже себе денег нет, патреона для поддержки тоже нет, мы думали сначала сделать продукт, который будет нашим лицом, а затем уже оставлять сылки например на твиттер, где уже будет вся инфа про игры и т.д.

Yes, we had an idea to find an artist to paint the main characters. There was even an idea to make scenes with pixel animation and art to make it juicy, but you can't find an artist, some artists are busy, other artists want money, and since we are a young, if I may say so, "team", we don't even have money for ourselves, There is no patreon for support either, we thought at first to make a product that would be our face, and then leave links, for example, to twitter, where there will already be all the info about games, etc.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I would ask about NTR, but, some men in black came over from the NTR Association and they broke all my typing fingers........and I love NTR.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote