Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I'm a little confused. How do I start the "Stuck in a Wall Level 0"?
Sarah has to first find the poster, then hang it. Find the poster by "search for a way to escape," you'll have to repeat this action several times until Sarah is sure to hang the poster on the wall

if anything, we have a walkthrough guide

Reactions: The Nut1138

Siiri

Jun 12, 2020
I'm having trouble playing this on mac. It runs after I download it and give it permission, but the next time I launch it just hangs on a black screen.

Kaechos

May 23, 2018
Ok this is incredibly pedantic, but in the intro where Kerrigen is fighting the zerg swarm, why would they use the BattleCruiser attack sound when the Ghost gauss riffle sounds great.

• Haha
Reactions: nightsight

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone have save for just before the choice to stay with swarm/leave ?
I have lost my saves some time ago and i'm not too keen to grind all that again. Unless something did change in the content before that choice.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I have completed all the current content other than Jerk off week - Epilogue level 0, just when I unlock it the game progresses automatically to the next phase and locks it. Anyone knows how to go around that issue?
Shadow Portal ?

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
How to see the quest menu?
Hi, our game has no quests menu, but there is a tree of scenes, which is worth navigating. If you are in the first or second chapter, click on the icon on the bottom left of the HUD, then the bold button at the bottom of the screen.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
It's her first time undressing in front of someone!

Our Patreon:
Twitter:
Discord:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes