Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
post here if possible
At the moment, our trailer is only available as an embed or whatever that is called correctly. And if I'm not mistaken in this format it can not yet be uploaded to f95, at least I have not been able to.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
checking after a longtime, how is pregnancy evolving in the game? any content yet?
Its a scene with one of the bosses in the dreadlocks phase of the game with about three scenes. And it's not even actual pregnancy, just egg laying. There's no actual pregnancy system unfortunately.

Reactions: Nessiah

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Hi, if we're talking about new Android, you can't do that anymore. In the newer versions Android has banned user access to folders. If I'm not mistaken it's Android 12 and above that doesn't have access anymore. But if you still have access, then the saves should be on this path: android/data/shadowportal.slutcraft/files/saves
Total Commander works fine and easy to use for accessing android files

Reactions: Shadow Portal

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hi everyone, as you know we recently tried to upload a video to YouTube but YouTube thought it was too explicit. So now we've made it more suitable for YouTube, and we invite you to watch it.

Patreon: (Public)
YouTube:

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 61 Votes