Tac_Obray

Nov 19, 2017
The good news is that public releases are generally 2 weeks out from $10 release. So worst case scenario you know its done and have a 2 week timetable for the release.

Tac_Obray

Nov 19, 2017
Hello find this on a other page
these are always scam websites that only allow 20-40kb download speeds, they always link to garbage filehosts like FILE BOOM or KEEP 2SHARE which are awful filehosts that require paid membership to download even small files.
Then at the end of you 12 hour download (for a 400mb file) you find out its the wrong version, not even the game, or malicious software.
Id avoid these second hand websites if I were you.

The best option is to either become a patron or wait.

Last edited:

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
thx ;) triggered this but now cant trigger when sara wake up and make him boob job :p sometimesthis game is making me frustrated haha
Yeah me too...

Are there any other scene with the zerg after the rimjob and boobjob?

If there is another scene after this could you please share a save with the scene unlocked? Thanks

Last edited:

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Question: after I do anything with the zergling, I am told to take a look at him. How do I do that since after every time the sex scene is over the zergling goes to his bed and i am told not to disturb him. Also when do you think that the zergling can finally have some actual sex with Sarah?

3.50 star(s) 60 Votes