Sambal

Sep 29, 2017
Thanks for your help. So it seems you keep training/searching over and over until you get the wall (while talking to Stukov), then you break through the wall, get caught, keep your training up and try again, make sure you exhaust all stukov options, the door opens the next day. Then it's left, keep going left until you hit a dead end, try right and repeat until you get to the Mistress? Then you unlock the bath. Is that it in the new update?

Alex991

Sep 2, 2016
Well according to the dev's there is an update planned for this month. Though I don't think it will drop, and if it does it will probably be another catastrophic facepalm.

Still a few days to go till the end of September, let's wait and see.

Dreadnot

Jan 15, 2018
Thanks for your help. So it seems you keep training/searching over and over until you get the wall (while talking to Stukov), then you break through the wall, get caught, keep your training up and try again, make sure you exhaust all stukov options, the door opens the next day. Then it's left, keep going left until you hit a dead end, try right and repeat until you get to the Mistress? Then you unlock the bath. Is that it in the new update?
Do you know what your training level needs to be? I keep raising my training by 5 more points but then I keep getting the 2nd wall scene again and again.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
So... I upload a screenshot of my stats; Stukov doesn't have anything to talk with me, nor the parasite. Everyday I train, eat and try to scape. I've done several times the fapping in lingerie, and I've tried to scape through the wall many times and got spanked like five times.

It seems I'm stuck here... what's needed to be done in order to progress? 32 trainings aren't enough?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Now is 10th of October
It's also not the 11th yet, so give them a bit more time today. Now personally I've seen to many release deadlines come and go with nothing to put much faith in them, but I'll still give them the benefit of the doubt for another day or so (not knowing the dev's time zone).

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Here the link :

Download links:
For Win/Linux:

• Google drive:
  • Mega:
For Mac:

• Google drive:
  • Mega:
Android:

• Google drive: [coming soon]
  • Mega: [coming soon]
So, what's been added or changed?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
using an old save the costume disappear... To have it back you've to start a new game and select "skip he old content"

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP to v0.13, thanks @Decker for the links.
You're welcome ! Someone know how to finish the Stuck in the wall event ? I've already done the hologram and spanking part, am I missing something. Do you know if the tentacle is "working2 or if it was added for a future update ?

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
Same for me, was just thinking to post about it, but I'm sure the dev is gonna work on the issue. =)

Edit: The issue is with opening the inventory for me.
The same, but I fixed it. I started a new game and, actually, it ask you, if you would like to skip old content. Thats nice. All good now.

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes