quentin234

Feb 21, 2023
while prostituuting and having worn the cardboard the pimp says he will tattoo it on her but it doesnt happen? is this the end of the content so far? do you plan on adding it in the next update i really want cheap whore tattoo-ed on her

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
while prostituuting and having worn the cardboard the pimp says he will tattoo it on her but it doesnt happen? is this the end of the content so far? do you plan on adding it in the next update i really want cheap whore tattoo-ed on her
And I thought he was just joking back there and it doesn't happen :p. So I move on.

the Morrigan

Jul 31, 2018
Using the latest version (0.15), and when I try to change clothes before going to bail Ben out, I get the following error message:

Error processing node "d7_bh_go_home_3": append_list () missing 1 required positional argument: 'value'

If I hide the error and try to proceed, I'm then stranded in my bedroom, all choices disappearing from the screen, and need to "rollback" to the decision to bail the sonovabitch () out or not.

BTW, sorry if this has already been mentioned; I'm on my phone and navigating on its tiny screen is a real PITA.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Using the latest version (0.15), and when I try to change clothes before going to bail Ben out, I get the following error message:

Error processing node "d7_bh_go_home_3": append_list () missing 1 required positional argument: 'value'

If I hide the error and try to proceed, I'm then stranded in my bedroom, all choices disappearing from the screen, and need to "rollback" to the decision to bail the sonovabitch () out or not.

BTW, sorry if this has already been mentioned; I'm on my phone and navigating on its tiny screen is a real PITA.
Long story short - Me=Stupid, bugfix here: https://f95zone.to/threads/sluted-v0-15-shark-in-a-hat.97373/post-13590560

Reactions: the Morrigan
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes