HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.35] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I think this game still has some bugs like for instance it says for the tips Leah: Leah's Gym, evening,Alex: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, gym, evenings and AJ: Bus, AJ's house, evening,but when go there for over 2 weeks now it says either their busy or nobody there,I also could be doing something for all I know.

carbovz1

Mar 16, 2023
The Ver images arent loading on the current version even after moving all the images to the people folder.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SluttownUSAHometownCorruption-0.33
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jayxan

Sep 11, 2022
Broken game - Images dont load. Doesnt matter what order, file format, folder name, update downloaded, order in which files are installed. The images wont load, in either firefox and chrome. Cool if it works for you, doesnt work for me. They need a better installer.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Broken game - Images dont load. Doesnt matter what order, file format, folder name, update downloaded, order in which files are installed. The images wont load, in either firefox and chrome. Cool if it works for you, doesnt work for me. They need a better installer.
Fix has been mentioned already, just move all the named character folders to the 'people' folder

As always, reading before posting is recommended

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Think I found the issue. I had to roll back your progress with Eva and Gia a few steps, but it should work now. Thanks for the help.
Hi I have exactly the same error going on, and tried checking your save what you changed, but I don't get it to work.
Could you maybe repair this for me too?
Thank you in advance.

John573

Dec 16, 2017
For the PC, evening/night quest for Helloclitty how do I trigger the event? I already have her using the dildo and seeing it through the chatting option but her story does not progress.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I think this game still has some bugs like for instance it says for the tips Leah: Leah's Gym, evening,Alex: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, gym, evenings and AJ: Bus, AJ's house, evening,but when go there for over 2 weeks now it says either their busy or nobody there,I also could be doing something for all I know.
I've been trying to move on in Alex,Aj and Alex quest for over 2 weeks(game time) and still nothing and not getting help at all.I'm just gonna wait until they fix this or somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong.

kiwiip4it

Jan 19, 2018
AmusingOddity, I just applied the latest update, and now cant find my save file. It's not the first time I have updated and previously I have started over, but having gone through what took weeks, I'm not keen on starting over again. I tried a save from the OP, but it's not same path. Where are the saves from previous version kept, so I can recover it. I tried looking in the app data folder, with no success.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
AmusingOddity, I just applied the latest update, and now cant find my save file. It's not the first time I have updated and previously I have started over, but having gone through what took weeks, I'm not keen on starting over again. I tried a save from the OP, but it's not same path. Where are the saves from previous version kept, so I can recover it. I tried looking in the app data folder, with no success.
The numbered save slots are stored as cookies so if you've cleared those from your browser recently you may have deleted them, it's better to use the 'save to disk' option

If you still have the old version try loading your saves there then save to disk

Reactions: Snugglepuff

kiwiip4it

Jan 19, 2018
The numbered save slots are stored as cookies so if you've cleared those from your browser recently you may have deleted them, it's better to use the 'save to disk' option

If you still have the old version try loading your saves there then save to disk
Damn, no I don't have the old version, I overwrote the files. I should have used saved to disk. Cant be bothered going back through it all again, it was fun while it lasted.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Hi I have exactly the same error going on, and tried checking your save what you changed, but I don't get it to work.
Could you maybe repair this for me too?
Thank you in advance.
Here you go bud.

For the PC, evening/night quest for Helloclitty how do I trigger the event? I already have her using the dildo and seeing it through the chatting option but her story does not progress.
Once you get the scene with her at the PC you should be able to go back to her house and talk with her. If that's not working, post a save and I'll have a look for you.

I've been trying to move on in Alex,Aj and Alex quest for over 2 weeks(game time) and still nothing and not getting help at all.I'm just gonna wait until they fix this or somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong.
Post a save and I'll see if there's an issue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: B10
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes