Seeking Slutty female protagonist, nun or succubus

KissAndrea

Oct 18, 2020
Looking for games with female protagonists, especially nuns and succubi, where she likes being slutty, preferably from the start, but corruption is good too.
-No combat please
-Hate grinding but if the game is really good then grinding is fine I guess
-Please no japanese or chinese, western only

Some games I've played
-Coceter chronicles (holy grail)
-Succubus Stories by Outsider Artisan (its text based, but the cum is wow)
Will keep updating
Thanks for helping guys!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaito. 99

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
The Depravity of a Lewd Vampire is probably the best one out there by far, despite it being a japanese rpg ( it's fully translated here). if you don't mind playing a busty smol female that basically rapes people and most monsters (male and female) on sight if she wants this is the game for you.

Reactions: VictorDoUrden

KissAndrea

Oct 18, 2020
The Depravity of a Lewd Vampire is probably the best one out there by far, despite it being a japanese rpg ( it's fully translated here). if you don't mind playing a busty smol female that basically rapes people and most monsters (male and female) on sight if she wants this is the game for you.
Seems like a nice game but it's japanese and I really hate combat, thanks tho

Last edited:
Reactions: byedark

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Chloe 18 is close, but she isnt a nun or succubus. Same with A Wife and a Mother and Good Girl Gone Bad.
The Fall of Juliet HAS a demon queen ending I read... but again... it has a 90s anime asthetic.

Sorry, I think you are gonna have a brutal time without delving into H games... everything is gonna be imperfect, unfortunately. Could be wrong though.

Reactions: byedark

Janice Davis

Sep 27, 2020
Lolita Gone wild has a repeatable confessional - the more sins you have, the farther the Nun and Priest go -
you get progressively more lewd on the bus (at school, outside... )
It's a fun game if you like wandering around getting sluttier by the minute.
you start out pretty innocent but easy.

Last edited:
Reactions: KissAndrea

Janice Davis

Sep 27, 2020
There is an HTML game called The Whore of Babylon - I haven't played it, but the MC is a nun...

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
It has been abandoned, but the MC in Hellscape is a succubus who has a nun of sorts as companion.

KissAndrea

Oct 18, 2020
Lolita Gone wild has a repeatable confessional - the more sins you have, the farther the Nun and Priest go -
you get progressively more lewd on the bus (at school, outside... )
It's a fun game if you like wandering around getting sluttier by the minute.
you start out pretty innocent but easy.
sounds amazing, thanks!