2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

saksalol

Mar 11, 2020
The aunt follow bug and its solution is mentioned several times in this thread, try searching
yeah I see the bug mentioned, I don't see a solution. I _do_ see where someone said not to let her arousal go 100 while she's already following but that's a work around not a solution/fix.

EcSly

Jul 24, 2017
hey, does anyone have any idea how can i cheat money
You can use cheat engine, do the dishes twice to have 50 Bucks than go outside to the automate and search for 50 in your cheat engine than buy something and make a second search in CE and now you should only have one entry which u can modify

peepeeta

Jun 18, 2021
Did I download an older version of the game or something? The aunt only has been shown in two locations, either the kitchen or the sofa. I've never spotted her outside unless I'm dragging her around. I also saw an image of a gas station, where the hell is that located? Also is currently the aunt the only one you can interact with or can you actually do stuff with the massage girl, blonde woman and that other vendor?

Reactions: Chris2041

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Every time I watch a movie, I became invisible.. How to fix ?
Sleep, then go to the massage parlor as ask to see the store
same with the woman outside the massage palor
and once you have access to Jayes room at night, wake her up and leave/sleep

shkdi11

Mar 17, 2020
Okay guys.
I made a save for every event (when you get to each level of arousal you get an event) up to level 4. Take note that this game is very buggy and for example in level 2 to 3 scene instead of a normal bed scene we get a double female in the bed because of the coded placement of the female at night in the bed. It makes the scene kinda funny ngl. But that's how thing are and it is what it is.
The save from the previous page consists of a bug that makes female not follow you after level 4. I fixed it in my save.
To get an event after you load a save just interact with the female to get arousal like a hug for example.

Save08 - from 0 to 1.
Save09 - from 1 to 2.
Save12 - from 2 to 3.
Save15 - from 3 to 4.
Save16 - Full save.
where is the save game place?

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Okay guys.
I made a save for every event (when you get to each level of arousal you get an event) up to level 4. Take note that this game is very buggy and for example in level 2 to 3 scene instead of a normal bed scene we get a double female in the bed because of the coded placement of the female at night in the bed. It makes the scene kinda funny ngl. But that's how thing are and it is what it is.
The save from the previous page consists of a bug that makes female not follow you after level 4. I fixed it in my save.
To get an event after you load a save just interact with the female to get arousal like a hug for example.

Save08 - from 0 to 1.
Save09 - from 1 to 2.
Save12 - from 2 to 3.
Save15 - from 3 to 4.
Save16 - Full save.
You can trigger the arousal level 3 scene at other times of day and the duplicate of her is in the other spots for those times.

Aug 5, 2017
apparently there is a damaged or corrupted file a dll of the microsoft visual c++ library in this case you would have to uninstall all the visual c++ since it is not possible to be sure which visualc++ is damaged another could be some outdated visual c++
is the only thing that comes to my mind
So i need to reinstall c++??

demon_anusa

Jun 7, 2017
Hey, which folder exactly, why have I already renamed them all and I'm still the same
Make sure the folder path does not contain any characters other than English. In my case the path was G:\Новая папка(5). Then I just renamed the folder where I uploaded the archive to small complex. And the game worked

Reactions: AlexN7

Correctly

Aug 11, 2022
Way to Cheat Money :

Tools Required :- HxD (Hex Editor)

Get the save file you want to edit , Open it in Hex Editor.
Then change the sorting in "dec" as highlighted in Screenshot.
Then go to number 00000416 - and change position 00 and 01 value to FF and save the file. Then replace the save file at the original location.
you will get 65,535 money in the game.
mon.JPG

Aug 5, 2017
if you will have to reinstall them again to see if the problem is solved
I did i deleted c++ and reinstalled them and checked thoroughly the same problem occurs, and also can someone tell me how to allocate ram or memory resources because it keeps showing me that i don't have enough

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes