RPGM Small on Top [v0.65] [Spedumon]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

draxxys

Mar 13, 2019
okay so i'm either stuck or the current version ends right here, i've had sex with the orca in lodgetown and the one in the cave that was locked. now what?

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Furry was originated from disney and pokemon. As of what most of people believe (I believe its true aswell).
Furry isint a mistake, its a blessing.
But everyone does see them differently, something that either makes them disgusted by it or aroused by it.
In the end we all are fucked up in our minds. Its different taste that we preffer.

To simple put, we dont judge or shit talk, we walk away. Everyone has the right to like what they like.

And I do agree, most of times if not every single time, furry game is brought up, art is always gorgeous.
Its only one thing that sadens me, its not always concentrated for both genders.

Thats my only complaint, about furrys from me.

EDIT: Totally forgot to answer main question, why furry and gay? Bright men like hairy muscular partners.
Simple as that. I asked my friends opinion looooong time ago. And it makes sense when you think about it.
Oh, my guy, I am totally OK with furrys, my first and second fictional crushes were two cat girls one from a cartoon and one from a video game as a kid (c'mon you know it was "Bloody roar"), i guess your hairy men explanation makes sense because, thinking about it most of the time, on this site the gay, non furry games have a lot of huge buff hairy dudes, not clicking on them i just don't notice AND I didn't count the games that make me question myself because the characters are big booty, feminine boys and that is my shit.

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
okay so i'm either stuck or the current version ends right here, i've had sex with the orca in lodgetown and the one in the cave that was locked. now what?
In the port town there is a building in the top left. You should be able to see the scenes that you have gotten.

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
ahh thank u !!

EDIT: where's port town? do you mean Safen or Lodgetown?
It's called Shiptown. To the right of everything and has the boats to go to different areas at a dock. You can only enter once you get Wulfrick as a companion.

Samurai Sam

Aug 23, 2017
Another gay game! Yay!

I was initially hesitant because of the furry theme. What's wrong with sexy, muscular, bara human males?

Though I'm not a fan of furries, I was pleasantly surprised by this game. The art and writing are both very well done.

There isn't much to the story yet, as it only goes up to Logtown, but this game seems very promising.

Eduded

Nov 28, 2017
Surprised this has taken so long to get uploaded. This is the best quality adult game I've ever played. It's really funny, has a great aesthetic and decent gameplay, and really high quality CGs. I'm not even that into furries or the big/small fetish of the game, but it's still a blast to play.

May 22, 2019
OMG!... This game become easylly one of my favorite games, Big muscular beeffy guys as a bottom uff, dont get me wrong i like when a big guy is top, but see them so submisse begging for being pounded is something special... so I love so much this game I look forward for the next upgrade, pd: I love so much the big alpha wolf and his eager for being pounded ;3

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
i have beaten the horny tiger where do i find this buttplug
In gloomy Florest, after you solve the puzzle with the rocks and the button (wich make the rocks disapear) go up until you find Borg, then go left, explore all paths until you find a "shiny thing" on the ground with the item.

Last edited:
Reactions: All the above
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes