RPGM Small on Top [v0.65] [Spedumon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

TheGayDeer

Apr 12, 2024
I love this game. I'm very much into this and the art style is just eyecandy, this is a great game if you're into smaller males fucking big buff anthro dudes.

rggtuh

Nov 15, 2020
Small On Top [v0.66] (Patreon)
with Detailed Walkthrough and Changelist (PDF)

Notes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:giggle:
Supplement: Below is the author's download link

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Small On Top [v0.66] (Patreon)
with Detailed Walkthrough and Changelist (PDF)

Notes:

:giggle:
It bothers me for some time now, Why you continually provide mirrors for games already have Official / Reliable links?
When you said yourself your links are not permanent?
Especially You only provide links to one host, which is not even on the Approved Host list, and to many users it's very slow?

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
It bothers me for some time now, Why you continually provide mirrors for games already have Official / Reliable links?
When you said yourself your links are not permanent?
Especially You only provide links to one host, which is not even on the Approved Host list, and to many users it's very slow?
My links are only suppose to be alternate links to the official ones. More like backup links. ^^
I personally don't wanna provide the official links cos it can link directly to the creators
If their download numbers start to exceed their number of patrons it can alert them of the leak...
That's when developers start to come up with counter measures for future updates, and then no more free content for us anymore!! TvT
It's just a precaution basically...
Plus it can provide everyone with a different link to that of MEGA - which limits people's download.
FDL doesn't... so you can download as many as you want, even if it might be slow for some.
It's extremely fast for me, I can download it in seconds.
Unfortunately it's not the same for everyone it seems... sighhh

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
My links are only suppose to be alternate links to the official ones. More like backup links. ^^
I personally don't wanna provide the official links cos it can link directly to the creators
If their download numbers start to exceed their number of patrons it can alert them of the leak...
That's when developers start to come up with counter measures for future updates, and then no more free content for us anymore!! TvT
It's just a precaution basically...
Plus it can provide everyone with a different link to that of MEGA - which limits people's download.
FDL doesn't... so you can download as many as you want, even if it might be slow for some.
It's extremely fast for me, I can download it in seconds.
Unfortunately it's not the same for everyone it seems... sighhh
Are you reporting your links to thread mods? That easily solve your host's problem of being temporary and slow

Also any dev think their game won't be leaked is just naive, if they hvn't set up counter measure already it means they doesn't care - Since they can just re-upload on a schedule. You share the link or not won't change anything.
Only exception is when there's too many download that the host locks out - that doesn't happen on Mega.

If worry about dev delete their links, just report to the mods

Reactions: laserjet28
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes