RPGM Small on Top [v0.65] [Spedumon]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
0.60 has been out for two weeks, so it seems like this thread is dead. Anybody know another source?
WOW, Two WHOLE Weeks! It's fucking like a life time! It Sure IS DEAD. :KEK:
What's better than update begging? Entitled update Demand!

Btw, Do you really think anyone Know "Another Source" and Willing to Share it, will be hanging around a "Dead thread" with no updates (for TWO weeks)?

Last edited:

Peach_Fuzz

May 18, 2020
WOW, Two WHOLE Weeks! It's fucking like a life time! It Sure IS DEAD. :KEK:
What's better than update begging? Entitled update Demand!

Btw, Do you really think anyone Know "Another Source" and Willing to Share it, will be hanging around a "Dead thread" with no updates (for TWO weeks)?
okay damn

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SmallOnTop-0.61
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know if I'm missing something when it comes to dealing with the Hydro Golems in the Water Dungeon? The other enemies are absolute jokes and die extremely fast to my level 13–16 party, but even after using the Impress→Flirt ACTs to remove its Heavy Armor, the Hydro Golem takes literally 0 damage from every basic attack, as well as Lace's Thunder spells, despite electricity supposedly being its weakness.

The only things that seem to break through its defenses are Fucko's Certain Shot and the protag's TP skills, meaning the fight drags on endlessly as the Charmed state wears off and I have to waste 2 more turns. Is there some obvious strategy that I've just missed? Is it bugged? Or is it just a shitty enemy design?

EDIT: Actually, my party isn't even doing very good damage, despite using Thunder weapons specifically to target the enemies' weaknesses. Lace's spells do even worse damage than his basic melee! What the actual fuck?

uhhhuhhhfuckinuhhh

Mar 16, 2021
i wanna say this game's ost is honestly really fucking solid
spedumon has a very wide range and while there's a few flops, i think that the highs are VERY high. they also do an amazing job developing upon themes, mainly pointing towards the fire dungeon's music developing on the map theme -> battle -> guardian theme. while i'm not a fan past the first floor due to the puzzles getting kind of tedious, the development of the themes are great. all of the battle themes are really good too. personal favorites of mine are Funky Hound, Funky Pink, Funky Rat (i am a sucker for 2step) and Pervert.
also they must really love latin music. Summer Days (beach theme) and Pirate Ship are actually insanely nice to listen to, and Slippery Slope (Light Forest battle theme) is pretty awesome to have as a latin battle theme??
the slower stuff in this game is crazy too. Between and Before, Death, Still, and Nick's Home hit the marks they want to really well. Rewatcher is also super smooth.
whats a little underwhelming though is that most of the overworld music is a little generic but it's kinda expected for an rpg to be on that regular shit when you aren't in battle. though i will say Safen and Logtown are really good about being interesting overworld music (as well as the previously listed Summer Days and Pirate Ship). but Logs, Lace's Theme, and Pine Island kind of get on my nerves. despite all this i do really appreciate the range this composer gives for the entire game. also in By the Sea it lowkey sounds like they use the same midi bell instrument present in MapleStory's Waltz for Work. i have issues when talking about music

ALSO THEY SERVED CUNT ON FOXANNAS THEME SO HARD??? WHAT THE FUCK??? FOR ONE FUCKING CUTSCENE THEY GIVE US THE CUNTIEST SONG KNOWN TO MAN???????????
literally the only thing "wrong" about the sound design is the placeholder moans that get used in every sex scene but i mean i can deal with it. the cgs are good and the rest of the direction is alright (that cumshot sound is a little silly tho). i also think its really fucking funny the way the default smack sound effect gets used in sex cutscenes and want it to stay that way.

fr what was spedumon on because holy shit they went the fuck off with this ost

Last edited:
Reactions: Smuterella
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes