RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Even with console fix gang hideout can't be found. There are still some scenes from the img folder which can't be triggered even with cheats that enable maximum stats, such as some bedroom or living room threesomes, foursomes/orgy, i don't know if those are added gifs without story and code written for it so maybe they are unused still. Either way debt quest can't be progressed because gang hideout is bugged.

Neuvell

May 26, 2017
I had so much optimism for this game on it's first release but it's just starting to feel like a cash grab. Each version seems more bugged than the last, core elements of the gameplay that have been spoken about constantly that make the game worse are left as they are (Death by boner, money grind and how difficult it is early game to remove horniness being big ones) and even things that don't get mentioned a lot (skipping a day if you sleep when it's the "Asleep" period which is when the game makes you sleep if your in your room, the calculation of the interest rate on the laptop not being accurate so your cash amount is always followed by multiple numbers after the decimal point, sexual interactions sometimes emptying your horny meter and other times not despite them being instances where you cum, what gives you corruption and what doesn't making zero sense a lot of the time, etc) are all things that haven't been touched by the dev. Every update has had new content but it's mostly buggy and is being added to the already existing issues (Plus extra "DLC" content for high level Patreons). Add all this to pictures not working sometimes and the bugged quests being unplayable and it just seems like the actual product is being neglected while the dev makes their money.

I genuinely hope I'm wrong about this being a cash grab because there are elements of this game I really like and it has a huge amount of potential, but every release is pushing me more towards it being just that.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
There are still scheduling issues i.e. after waking and showering, it's suddenly noon.
Sleeping on Monday at "asleep" you skip to Wednesday morning.
DLC doesn't work at all.

RM

May 25, 2017
Open console (CTRL + SHIFT + J)

paste:
Code:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.loanQuest = 1
Code:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.motherDickQuest = 1
This starts the quest, but to access the Gang HQ you need to open the HTML file, go to line 5220, and change it from

/* [[Gang HQ]] */
into

[[Gang HQ]]
Edit: HTML mentions images that don't show up for the scenes of helping pay the debt with your sister/mother, and they're not in the game files either. There's also some issues with if statements being handled incorrectly. Pretty sure I remember the gang hideout working in a previous version, so no clue where all this mess came from.

Last edited:

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
But it has the same problems with "you probably use old version save" as offline version

So, reading the game's code, that "Old save" error isn't actually an error. It's just the default text if you haven't started the quest yet.

Which is.... not how I would have done things, but whatever I suppose?

(There are numerous other ways this rat's nest is broken, but that's technically not one of them)

Kianu Rivz

Sep 8, 2020
So, reading the game's code, that "Old save" error isn't actually an error. It's just the default text if you haven't started the quest yet.

Which is.... not how I would have done things, but whatever I suppose?

(There are numerous other ways this rat's nest is broken, but that's technically not one of them)
The quests don't work tho

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
The quests don't work tho

True, but because of OTHER problems in the code!

So, for example, the Mom-Strapon quest should trigger if you have the Father's corruption up to 100, AND have caught him fooling around with Sis. But the Code has it set that it won't start... until you're already on the third stage of it. Which is... not right.

For the Dad Debt quest, it will only show up if his corruption is exactly 50, AND, you manage to trigger a random number check.

But really, if it were done right, the quest thing should just say "You haven't started this quest yet" if it's variable is at 0, and "Quest error" if it's some value without a trigger associated. Instead, the dev just said 0 returns the error. Which is a very odd choice.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
So, for example, the Mom-Strapon quest should trigger if you have the Father's corruption up to 100, AND have caught him fooling around with Sis. But the Code has it set that it won't start... until you're already on the third stage of it. Which is... not right.

For the Dad Debt quest, it will only show up if his corruption is exactly 50, AND, you manage to trigger a random number check.

But really, if it were done right, the quest thing should just say "You haven't started this quest yet" if it's variable is at 0, and "Quest error" if it's some value without a trigger associated. Instead, the dev just said 0 returns the error. Which is a very odd choice.
It's not really that odd, since they've from what I can tell released multiple very buggy releases in a row, basically they don't know what their doing.

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes