SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Small update to the OP. If you have already downloaded the full game, then just download the html fix.

Reactions: hornyjohn420699

eclipseultron

Oct 25, 2017
Screenshot_20230409-163520-987.png Very cool game so far. would like to see more random family content.Also I noticed this dialogue is missing a gif no matter what platform i checked it with is always missing. Keep up the great work though!

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
So. Anyone k ow how to see who the character models are? Specifically looking for who the nurse is

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
DLC is automatically unlocked. Just go to the cousins house and do the storylines.
it's not unlocked? it just says this:

Cousin & Uncle DLC
Sexy Cousin
Your cousin is a beatifull 19-years old. Spend time with her, earn her trust, maybe she will open up and tells you about her secrets?
Creeepy Uncle
Your uncle maybe not the most good looking or charismatic guy, but maybe you will help to get him what he desires?
Repeatable Events
New scenes will unlock based on your decisions, relationship, character corruption and lust levels. Change personal relationship in this houshold hovewer you see them fit.

Reactions: Tutuooo

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
it's not unlocked? it just says this:

Cousin & Uncle DLC
Sexy Cousin
Your cousin is a beatifull 19-years old. Spend time with her, earn her trust, maybe she will open up and tells you about her secrets?
Creeepy Uncle
Your uncle maybe not the most good looking or charismatic guy, but maybe you will help to get him what he desires?
Repeatable Events
New scenes will unlock based on your decisions, relationship, character corruption and lust levels. Change personal relationship in this houshold hovewer you see them fit.
Are you using an old save or something? It works fine for me.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
OP updated again. Dev has started being a bit sus including external links to fake VPN sites. He also did this to his other game Society, but we haven't uploaded his version. I've edited the HTML to remove these. Download the HTML fix if you've already downloaded the game; main download is also updated.

autor

Dec 2, 2017
Can you even enter the cousin's house? I started another fresh game and still no issues.
View attachment 2534782
Looks like it might be a typo in the HTML. Line 2783 Needs to read:

<i>version 0.9.1a <<if $cousinQuest >= -100 >>DLC0<<endif>></i> <br><br>
It currently has only "DLC" rather than "DLC0", which appears to break the entire thing. Replacing the "DLC" with "DLC0" does fix this as far as I can tell, at least the house is now accessible to me where it wasn't before.

This appears to affect game start, so there doesn't appear to be a good way to fix this other than updating the file and restarting the game. You can edit the file and move the steps from the DLC0 passage (lines 9440-9464) to somewhere else, but it's probably easier to just restart and use cheats/save editor to get back to where you were.

I'll attach an updated version of the HTML if anyone wants it, though the only change from the files in the OP is the change to line 2783, so you can do it yourself if you want.

Reactions: scarfer and SAHC

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Looks like it might be a typo in the HTML. Line 2783 Needs to read:

It currently has only "DLC" rather than "DLC0", which appears to break the entire thing. Replacing the "DLC" with "DLC0" does fix this as far as I can tell, at least the house is now accessible to me where it wasn't before.

This appears to affect game start, so there doesn't appear to be a good way to fix this other than updating the file and restarting the game. You can edit the file and move the steps from the DLC0 passage (lines 9440-9464) to somewhere else, but it's probably easier to just restart and use cheats/save editor to get back to where you were.

I'll attach an updated version of the HTML if anyone wants it, though the only change from the files in the OP is the change to line 2783, so you can do it yourself if you want.
This works and unlocks the DLC too. I'll update the OP. Thanks.

Reactions: autor

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
restarted game, now I can enter, dont know why it worked this time but now the pictures arent working ...
Not all the scenes have images. If you can see her tease, and also certain images when you sleepover then it's working. The rest come later. The dev hasn't touched the DLC in quite a few versions now.

Reactions: Snoopy_H
2.90 star(s) 27 Votes