EdW0ng

May 3, 2020
Hey EdW0ng. If I got access to the Patreon DLC version shared the access codes, do you think it would be possible to grab the DLC files? That way I can request a complete full version for the OP.
Seems that the dlc imgs are the same as the other version, no content added

Reactions: SAHC

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
So now we just need to Patreon codes and then we have everything :PogChamp:

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
The sharing content can´t be turned off for real. When you peek in the rooms you still see them fucking with others. btw the sharing is turned off at the beginning and i got the option to start the sharing with sis (but she fucks others anyway).

Is that still a bug or do i have to see her fuck our dad, doesn´t matter what?

lucifer092

Nov 21, 2020
It seems that the quest renews on itself and you can't progress forwards, too many glitches. A good game though but glitches needs to be accounted for as we can not progress, for example after paying the gang, it doesn't progress same for after having fun with parents at night also.

Last edited:

Lasana

Nov 2, 2017
nothing happen when i "Investigate " in the house when there is " You hear a strange noise... "

is there a bug ??

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
nothing happen when i "Investigate " in the house when there is " You hear a strange noise... "

is there a bug ??
The family members need to have a high enough lust, and also be corrupted enough for you to be able to see the scenes.

Reactions: Lasana
2.70 star(s) 30 Votes