Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
The girls gonna rape by other dudes or this just wish-fulfillment?
Latter, MC becomes a Yakuza leader for no reason whatsoever after being taken away by the girl and her penguin.
Why they picked him isn't explained in any sort of way, and the girl offers you sexual services in the morning because "it's mah duty towards the leader".

It's quite literally the laziest plot I have ever seen, despite how promising the description tried making it out to be lol

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
The animations are quite decent, for sure, the voices are good (btw, where THE FUCK is my 'don't automatically skip voiced line upon advancing text' toggle?! WHERE??) but I'll be damned if a good couple of times the "text" didn't differ to a significant degree from the voiced line (even I could tell)... Hell, the whole "script" is like an MTL on cocaine most of the time. (as someone else in the thread put it: whacky...)
Maybe the Chinese script was used as basis of the English TL, but otherwise I don't get how it could get so... let's say inconsistent. I guess you shouldn't take ANYTHING seriously in this, but still...

And yeah the controls are abysmal-adjacent, though I was able to defeat the helicopter mentioned in the thread, with my keyboard, on the third try, with the default -not great- key layout, so it shouldn't be that hard (I'm not much of a platformer).

If you don't care for the silly (in a bad way, probably) dialogues and slowish progress, just grab the gallery unlock save from the thread, is what I'd recommend.

backupshiv

Jan 20, 2023
Is there no option to switch outfits during the cg scenes like the steam page promised? there's literally an animated gif of one of the Chika scenes where she's fully nude yet I can't find the option to recreate that anywhere ingame.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes