OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
VERSION V.018A BUG FIX:

Mega

This fix addresses the last comments, regarding the Music Quest and also Flowerbell Quest; and in addition another bug that I just located and that prevented to unlock Meteorite's house.

Thank you very much to those who have notified me about these problems. Hopefully there aren't more (fingers crossed!).

Please, let me know if the fix works, and especially if it doesn't work.
No android

lamarcachis

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Como lograr la búsqueda musical oor la noche si vexy esta sin ideas?
Prueba la versión del fix:
VERSION V.018A BUG FIX:

Mega

This fix addresses the last comments, regarding the Music Quest and also Flowerbell Quest; and in addition another bug that I just located and that prevented to unlock Meteorite's house.

Thank you very much to those who have notified me about these problems. Hopefully there aren't more (fingers crossed!).

Please, let me know if the fix works, and especially if it doesn't work.

Reactions: Lobooro19

random789

Dec 6, 2018
Loving the game (started with version .014). I think I've maxed out everything until the next update. I need weaponry to get to Denisa. I appreciate all the new locations.

lamarcachis

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Any new update?
I hope I'll be able to get ready the next version in a few weeks.
The next update will include the rescue quest of the first Pussywillow Pixie (several new locations, and 2 new female characters), as well as two quests that will provide the player with the weapons that the main character will need to face Denisa (more new female characters, but not Denisa yet).
Thanks a lot for the interest. As I said, I hope I'll have the next update soon...

Reactions: BackRunner
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes