NUBESROJAS

May 23, 2020
Welcome!!! I don't know, I only see so much potential and I didn't use AI the defects of these drawings came from me, I'm human
char_smurfette.png char_storm_fight.png char_mint_curious.png char_sassette.png
rated game version 2000/2000
DX

Reactions: Cakei

Gabisher13

Nov 14, 2018
Cant get into storms house yet, as for the tool to capture fly it's the bubble pipes (bagpipes) in swamp you need to do music quest.

Also to the dev, you a smurftacular for this game I'm smurfing for more.
what should i do to start music quest? probably with Meteorite,but what? i am over 40 with her.

lamarcachis

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
what should i do to start music quest? probably with Meteorite,but what? i am over 40 with her.
Sorry for taking so long to reply...
To start the music quest, you have to talk to Vexy, the grey Smurfette. She will ask you to break Meteorite's drum, by sneaking at her house at night. Once you have done that and told Vexy that you did it, visit Meteorite.

lamarcachis

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
screenshot0003.png
Overview:
RenPy erotic adventure game based on the Smurf's cartoon show (mostly the 80s version, but with the Smurfette characters from the most recent iterations).
The player assumes the role of an adult Scruple (Gargamel's apprentice). Due to an accident, he turns into dwarf size and ends up in a village only populated by Smurfettes. What starts as an unfortunate situation can become his great opportunity to capture the Smurfettes... But his priorities may change along the way...
Thread Updated: 2023-08-16
Release Date: 2023-07-23
Developer: -
Version: v0.13a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win:
- -
Mac: - -
Others: ANDROID - -

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
hey, how and where do you get weapons to deal with the spiders in the cave? and the tool to deal with the fly?

Jakd

Nov 3, 2017
Little stuck. How do you steal the smurfulus? Say you need protection? Also I think the music quest is bugged for me. Can't talk to Meteorite about her drum.

Bahbuygg

Dec 21, 2022
no matter where i try put in box crow always steal and eat it NO EXCEPTATION
You have to go outside first if you want to get rid of the crow, meet fairy im forget who her name was but, you have to find pond outside of the village, there you can meet the fairy

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes