• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
8.jpg

Overview:
Smutnut is creating sissy slut comics with a focus on the XXXtreme relationships.​

Updated: 2022-03-27
Artist: Smutnut
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Various
Pages: 567
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

DOWNLOAD
Collection: - - - - -

Collection List:

Individual Downloads:

01.jpg 01.jpg 1.jpg 01.jpg 02.jpg 01.jpg Smutnut - Black Stepdaddy0001.jpg 1.jpg 1.jpg 01.jpg 01.jpg 01.jpg 01.jpg 01.jpeg 0 (1).jpg 01.jpg prison sissy fagboy01.jpg 01.jpg 01.jpg 1.jpg 01.jpg 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I heard about this guy a while back during the "Great Patreon Purge". Dude had to delete like 3+ years worth of art cuz of that. I've read a few of his comics over the years and it's funny as hell to me - especially the Redneck Wife story. When I saw that in the previews, I just LOL'd at the wife saying her hubby likes to be reminded what a dumbass he is by getting beat up once a week. That's funny!
On a side note, I'm not really familiar with Smutnut's works besides 3 stories I remember reading. With that said, I'm not sure what works or comics were deleted as a result of Patreon's thought police. But if this includes some of those, THANK YOU! If it doesn't, please contribute if you do have it.