Unity Snapshot Dungeon [v2024-04-01] [RYZYD]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Can someone explain to me how this works? I have "killed" the rabbit girl, egyptian and centaur 4 times and I never saw the heart icon

Last edited:
Reactions: Tastycakes19

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SnapshotDungeon-2023.07.24Intro
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

crushfan

Jun 16, 2017
Can someone explain to me how this works? I have "killed" the rabbit girl, egyptian and centaur 4 times and I never saw the heart icon
Just take a bunch of pictures of them when defeated, you'll eventually get a video in your phone

Apr 29, 2022
I think its "R" key on phone, or one of those keys
RMB (open phone) >
R (status menu) >
E (menu with tiles) >
LMB on 'VIDEO' item >
mouse wheel up/down for selection, LMB to play, click 'back' button to go back, RMB to go to the previous menu

GrassButGreen

Sep 2, 2018
This is the most nauseous game I've played. Its amazing for the experience of the horrid lean while moving, the dark/murk colour filters, the designs of the girls (Human legs centaur, fleshy and almost to big) especially the way they saunter at you even while defeated. I recommend the game I still feel sick.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
That's what i would like to know as well.
Just a set of dev tests/prototypes that can't be called games. You can try all of them or just the latest version, which already looks a bit like a game.

mb i don't understand something, but how to finish, i'm pressing F and nothing
is the finish button broken on all of them?
As far as I know, the Heart icon + F style worked in the older prototypes (defeat girl,Heart icon, Press F, Lets Fuck). In the new version you have to beat the lady and still take some photos until the message about the unlocked video appears. You can then play a short animation on your smartphone...oh...Assphone.:)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes