Oct 18, 2020
Has he given an answer for why there isn’t a demo? Or does he just avoid the question?
This game is dead for all intents and purposes (white knights will disagree XD). The author "CypressBeta" is AWOL and the dead-beat publisher "Critical Bliss" appears to be more focused in the release of their other collaboration "Ntrholic" (which is already massively delayed as well). When "Critical BS" finishes that other project, then maybe they will focus a bit more on Re-daze (which *might* be out by 2034).

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
Here you have what happens when you ask them for the tyniest amount of info possible or where's the demo. Went back to the channel just to show this.
View attachment 3640956 View attachment 3640958
"We're going to just do big drops when we're ready rather than feed a bunch a little stuff. That's it."

I mean that seems reasonable... BUT you need to keep your Audience informed, updated and most of all engaged with what you are doing after months of Radios silence and a big update filled with nothing to the game like that playthrough they "released" of the VCs playing the old game was not a "big drop", and neither were the Wip images or art previews but that is more inclined to what people want to see as updates. I mean is a small 1-2 times a month art or scene preview is good enough and if you are feeling up to it a wordy paragraph telling us how the development is going that's all

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
"We're going to just do big drops when we're ready rather than feed a bunch a little stuff. That's it."

I mean that seems reasonable... BUT you need to keep your Audience informed, updated and most of all engaged with what you are doing after months of Radios silence and a big update filled with nothing to the game like that playthrough they "released" of the VCs playing the old game was not a "big drop", and neither were the Wip images or art previews but that is more inclined to what people want to see as updates. I mean is a small 1-2 times a month art or scene preview is good enough and if you are feeling up to it a wordy paragraph telling us how the development is going that's all
Dude, it's enough even just wrinting text once a month and one or 2 picters every 2 or three months, they just dropped, i can't remember how many pics after almost 3 years. Still, just a garbage developer team.

UPDATEZEPASTEBIN

Jul 12, 2019
People in the Steam Community are flat out calling it a scam/fraud, lol.
It'd be hilarious if someone is actually convinced the game is a fraud and it's page gets nuked.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
People in the Steam Community are flat out calling it a scam/fraud, lol.
It'd be hilarious if someone is actually convinced the game is a fraud and it's page gets nuked.
On the ReDaze page? Yeah, no. Valve doesn't care. Nobody has any way to spend (or refund) any money on that page and it doesn't break any Steam rules. Valve actually deliberately encourages developers to set up their store page as far in advance of release as possible due to how release day visibility is handled. I think the current longest I've seen was Atomic Heart, which had a Steam store page go up with a "TBA" release date in 2018 or so and finally launched five years later in 2023.

DwingF9

May 7, 2020
News on Steam:

TLDR: They're still working on the game, the Subscribestar will be taken down and Day 0/1 has more art than the entire original game.

evan fadil

Oct 21, 2020
Snow Daze: The Music of Winter [v1.6] Cypress Zeta

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.10 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.08 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 211 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 194 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Can someone reupload this link ?

Both of link is dead

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes