Fake438

Oct 30, 2017
Quick question is the version uploaded here the special version(the one on steam) or some earlier one?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i swear last year around christmas it said coming soon
It's been saying coming soon for over 2 years. That's why we have the last 35 pages of comments about when "soon" is.

I'm not worried about it, honestly. The game is completed - worrying about a remake/rebuild is like worrying about whether you want to paint your walls antique white when they are already vanilla.

Ganzob

Jun 16, 2020
does anyone have another copy of the game?
the ones on the available links seem to have trojan detections.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
does anyone have another copy of the game?
the ones on the available links seem to have trojan detections.
I am sure they are false positives - which links and which trojans?

EDIT: I downloaded the PC version from all three available links in OP: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - and none of them popped positive for a virus. And just to be sure, I also downloaded the compressed PC version from the available link: WORKUPLOAD and it also was fine.

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2020
It comes up in their Discord sometimes. It's a little of both - Cypress responded to taunting and insults calling him a Jew by just canonically making the family Jewish. If you dig through the game art you should be able to find that Noelle wears a neckace with the Star of David when she's wearing that purple dress.

Edit: Have a screen of one of the mentions:
View attachment 3199860
i don't mind it at all if they are jewish. i rarely ever see a interesting and good nsfw game or art stuff, having a jewish characters. only time i ever seen a jewish type character is negev from girls frontline, and that one cartoon character from The Ghost and Molly McGee.

Reactions: longsuper1

Ganzob

Jun 16, 2020
I am sure they are false positives - which links and which trojans?

EDIT: I downloaded the PC version from all three available links in OP: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - and none of them popped positive for a virus. And just to be sure, I also downloaded the compressed PC version from the available link: WORKUPLOAD and it also was fine.
I tried them all, including the compressed version, it also has detections, the uncompressed versions has these detections.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I tried them all, including the compressed version, it also has detections, the uncompressed versions has these detections.
Virustotal lists 60+ vendors and all but those two vendors show the file is clean ---- and you're worried? Don't be.

and are both notorious for false postives. Both are also considered shady vendors. All you have to do is use a web search engine to find that out. Or search their names on this site using the search function.

If you saw more reputable vendors showing this to have a virus OR many more vendors popping this positive, then you should worry.

The files are fine.

Reactions: Ganzob

Ganzob

Jun 16, 2020
Virustotal lists 60+ vendors and all but those two vendors show the file is clean ---- and you're worried? Don't be.

and are both notorious for false postives. Both are also considered shady vendors. All you have to do is use a web search engine to find that out. Or search their names on this site using the search function.

If you saw more reputable vendors showing this to have a virus OR many more vendors popping this positive, then you should worry.

The files are fine.
thanks for the response

Reactions: Count Morado
Nov 24, 2023
Anyone know where to get the old finished version that has the old art that's in the previews here?

Any version before that uh...special edition or whatever it was

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Dev just dropped two new pictures from the remake in time for the holidays.

View attachment 3204675 View attachment 3204676
There was another

View attachment 3204735
I swear.

If instead of posting updates. This account just posted nothing hit lewd arts of the girls like most people here would be happy.

Am I the only one who thinks that the new designs are a bit to thick? For the mother sure, but it looks like even the little sister has 2 times the body weight of Jason.
as someone who loves me some thick ass women, hell no. That mixture of thickness and muscle is the very reason I’m here. they ARE all noticeably more hefty then the originals. Sucks if you want more mideration

That comment about Jason is funny because in the other art from the rework, he looks noticeably larger and more confident than the other girls. Taller than Jane with broad shoulders.

But now he’s back to looking small and scrawny. lol they need to make up their mind
You're 100% right. Looks like clones of Abby Anderson from Last of Us 2. Too thick and muscular. That being said, I don't really care. Dev has been squeezing this story for years.
Jane is the only one with muscle, and she’s suppose to be muscular.

Abby wasn’t thick at all, I’m not seeing the comparison.

I will state that fact in court under oath in front of a jury of my worst enemies View attachment 3207342
I’ve said it before, but imagine how much of the backlash would be reduced if Abby was replaced with girls like Jane, or Kira from insexual awakening.
We could have had an actually attractive musclegirl. It’s not hard to do.

But nooo…they have us a girl so ugly that people believed she was a guy at first with the leaks. And gave her a sex scene bleh…

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Playing through this game for the first time in a long time I just randomly realized something.

…this game is basically a weird version of Cinderella. With the the evil stepsisters and stepmother overworking the main character and…the stupid cat can probably be like a fairy…. The fact that all the music in the game is like classical fairy tail music doesn’t help either.

I also forgot that he only really has one chance to overturn his situation. It’s not one night, but one week

…I have no idea if that was intentional, but wouldn’t it be random if it was?

Last edited:

JJsmall

Apr 18, 2020
Any advice on "Like a dog" steam achievement? Seems that it day 4 Sarah&Kira "bad ending"

Last edited:

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
lol Weimn, you can get a harem ending after completing each individual ending. Just save at the choice, run through each ending, then pick the new harem option that shows up.

Reactions: Weimn
4.30 star(s) 122 Votes