RPGM Abandoned Snow White: The True Story [v0.2] [Red Bear]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg

Overview:
So, this is me. I'm the royal huntsman. Or... I used to be. Right now, I'm a dead man. Well, long story short... Shortly after the death of our king, the queen summoned me to the royal castle. She told me that her stepdaughter, princess Snow White, killed our king in order to seize power. But as she had powerful allies at the royal court, it was impossible to make a normal trial. This is why she ordered me to kidnap her, take her to the woods and kill her.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-07
Release Date: 2019-08-24
Developer: Red Bear
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Other Game: Little Red Riding The Wood
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -

13-Olymp-16.png 13-Olymp-18.png 02-AtTheQueen-01.png 12-QueenAtPlay-02.png 11-SeducingRed-51.png 08-RewardFromAmy-07.png 14-Interrogation-07.png 06-Fairies-27.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Don't see the sense of posting this game on here when its barely even begun and already abandoned :cautious:
What a whirlwind of shit. Why bother posting?
We aim to have every adult game that we can get our hands on catalogued on F95Zone, abandoned or not. The only exceptions are those who breaks the rules. Hope that answers your question. Now enough complaints about the game being abandoned. I don't want to come back to this thread tomorrow and delete 3 pages with the same complaints.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Is there a way to add abandoned games without putting them on the latest updates page? That would reduce the complaints.
Not possible. Newly created game threads gets added there automatically.

If you bookmark this link, then you'll filter out abandoned games and games that are on hold.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

Dear supporters, first of all, I would like to thank you for your support. And now, let's check the results. It is one year, since I have started this project. I completed 1 game (Little Red Riding the Wood) and started a new one that is even more ambitious. Besides the two games, some other pictures and a short comix were released. It is hard to estimate how much time I have spent on this project, but it was probably more than 200 hours. Although making the games is fun, it is too time-consuming and given the low interest in the final product (I have only 7 patrons right now), I must say goodbye. This is the end.

Thank you.
Red Bear

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Do wood chucks chuck wood? :unsure:

From the dev's Patreon:

With a small delay, but Snow White: The True Story v0.2 is free for public now.

Why is this just getting posted now?

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Not possible. Newly created game threads gets added there automatically.
I was wondering if there was some sort of check box the thread creator could check or uncheck to prevent it. Thanks for answering that.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019

Dear supporters, first of all, I would like to thank you for your support. And now, let's check the results. It is one year, since I have started this project. I completed 1 game (Little Red Riding the Wood) and started a new one that is even more ambitious. Besides the two games, some other pictures and a short comix were released. It is hard to estimate how much time I have spent on this project, but it was probably more than 200 hours. Although making the games is fun, it is too time-consuming and given the low interest in the final product (I have only 7 patrons right now), I must say goodbye. This is the end.

Thank you.
Red Bear
Try again. I had 2 unsuccessful businesses before I got it right. A lot of time and effort wasted before I succeeded. Learn from your experience I wish you the best of luck. Find something unique like vampire, werewolf, aliens, sci fi etc and actual lore. Right now it is 95% My parents died im moving in with a lonely milf but I can change them to call me son and brother.