Ren'Py SnowDaze 1.6: Galleryfix, Hints, Replay mod [v0.6] [amanapanama]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
Yeah, it works.
I modify the APK and I added this file (rpyc file, DOESN'T WORK WITH RPY FILE, you have to compile by putting in game folder on whichever renpy game, start the game, and after an error or load, close the game, return to the game folder, and you will have rpyc file)...
And yeah, works like a charm :D...
Dude you really gotta tell how you got it to work in Android?
Did you just add a notepad file into the extracted apk and changed its format to .rpyc? That's it?

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
Dude you really gotta tell how you got it to work in Android?
Did you just add a notepad file into the extracted apk and changed its format to .rpyc? That's it?
Well, you have to decompile APK using whatever tool for that (For example APK Studio or similar), and then, add the rpyc into folder game (you have to looking for xD), and that's it.
After that, you have to compile as new APK and sign that new APK... And you can install in your phone ;-)...

Link for APK Tool:

I have the APK ready but my internet connection... Well, it sucks T.T

Kii-tan

Feb 13, 2019
After that, you have to compile as new APK and sign that new APK... And you can install in your phone ;-)...
How exactly do you sign the APK? i understand decompiling and compiling and new APK, but i don't know how to sign it.

Zoroark

May 6, 2018
Well, you have to decompile APK using whatever tool for that (For example APK Studio or similar), and then, add the rpyc into folder game (you have to looking for xD), and that's it.

Link for APK Tool:

I have the APK ready but my internet connection... Well, it sucks T.T
You have the new apk ready man?

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Is there any way to integrate the mod into the APK for Android? Or made an Android compatible version of it (if it's not yet, in which case a gudi to install it would be great).

Mr Slow

Jun 20, 2018
For anyone that's interested in using this mod in android version, I'll give you a guide:
1. Download Snow Daze android v1.5
2. Download ApkEditor Pro from Google (Important, look for the version with with working build function)
3. Install ApkEditor Pro on your android and open it
4. Select an Apk File
5. Choose Snow Daze apk that you have downloaded
6. Full Edit, Decode All Files
7. Select Files, go to Assets>x-game
8. Press the (+) button and select the file attached below
9. Build, install, done!

KekingW

Sep 10, 2018
It should be the same for the steam version, You just have to go to the game's folder in the steamapps folder first
The steam version seems to be 1.3 (or at least the last time i checked) and the patch works for the 1.5 version,but not for the 1.3. The last time i used the patch on the steam version it didnt fully work, i cant remember how its broke

PixelPorium

Oct 18, 2018
I didn't know if I'd like this game as I'm usually more into the ones using koikatsu/honey select's studio mode for the graphics, but damn I love it <3

Reactions: Adabelitoo
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes